Tebogo Shane / Prepaid plans

1 Northgate, South Africa Review updated:

Good day

To : Vodacom

Vodacom i have been with you for as long as i can remember, here is a short brief . Truth be told Vodacom is the best Network and by the rate things are going, there is no competition for you guys . I myself was once a part of the best network family for almost 13 to 14 years . I had a Red ViP Package few years back and by then i was working . All was well till i had to resign and go solo, i could not pay and my contract was taken to Legal to cut story short . I had to get my old data vodacom number and started to use it on prepaid, been self employed i recharge a lot and my business always keeps me on calls with clients . Vodacom was well for me but my spending was now huge and i realized i missed my Red ViP Services . I recharge a lot, and services like Power Hour and others don't work well for me because i call randomly and across all Networks . I had then had to sit down and look at my airtime expenditure .Its then i realized i need some sort of package similar to Red Vip but on Prepaid, My Vodacom could not hep, Cell C offered me and came to my Rescue .

Cell C has the package called Infinity Voucher costing R999 and you get Unlimited Calls across all networks, 1Gig of data and 1000sms, which is valid for a Month and after that you can buy the voucher again and reload for another 30days . This was the best solution for a Self Employed like myself . Had no choice by to port my no to Cell C . Cell C was or should i say is, but so wish to use the word was soon, but well, that is if Vodacom can help humbly so . Cell C is ok and not the best but just ok . I miss Vodacom honestly, My wife uses Vodacom and everywhere we go she is always covered on her coverage . Myself il get missed calls even though is right in front of mr or in my hand . Trust me i have heard it with Cell C and so so wish to port back Home to Voda . Only and Only if Vodacom can just listen to me and come to the rescue . Vodacom Family i miss 4G network My Wife gets, I miss calls not been dropped, I miss fast internet But i don't miss over spending on my prepaid line .

Now here is my humble plea to ou Vodacom, Please Please Help Us Small Business People with a similar package like Cell C Infinity Voucher, as i want and wish to come back home to Vodacom . Vodacom i want back home but please help family please .

Concerned Client Who Wants To Port Back To Voda

Regards

Tebogo Shane Kgare
TsK
[protected]

Te
Nov 2, 2016

Comments

• Te
      2nd of Nov, 2016