tebessa / Lucky Winner Senoug Khaled

1 Algeria Review updated:

STATE LOTTERY PROMOTION Dear Lucky Winner Senoug Khaled, I am in receipt of your message and once again, I wish to congratulate you once more for being a winner in the State Lottery Promotion (State lorre). There is a drafted application text (in bold) below this mail and you required to send a copy to the paying outlet in that format. Please complete and send the application immediately to the remittance department of Global Credit Finance PLC, UK, by E-mail on richard@globalcreditfinance.com so that they can process it and remit your fund to you. We are still processing your certificate of award and it shall be sent to you when we are done. Do not hesitate to get in touch with me if you have any difficulties in understanding the process, as I will always be here to help you. I will require a concise update on proceedings with the firm as soon as you are in contact with them. If you need any assistance whatsoever, please do not hesitate to let me know. Regards, Mr. Gabby Smith.
Claim Agent.+44 (0) [protected]
+44 (0) [protected]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------THE DIRECTOR
FINANCE AND REMITTANCE,
GLOBAL CREDIT FINANCE.43 VICTORIA STREET, HAMILTON HM 12, LONDON, UK.
E-MAIL: richard@globalcreditfinance.comTel: + 44 (0) [protected] APPLICATION FOR THE CLAIM OF FUND. I write to lay claim over my winnings as announced by the State Lottery Promotions. I was informed that the Fund [500, 000.00 GB Pounds] was deposited with your firm. I wish as the beneficiary, to claim and instruct that the above-mentioned fund be handed over to me at the earliest through my appointed mode of payment. I hope my application will be favorably granted by your good office and shall provide you my details and preferred mode of receipt of the fund as soon as my payment is approved. Thanks for your anticipated co-operation. Yours Faithfully,
your name.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Please send this immediately to the Paying finance outfit's Director of Finance and Remittance via richard@globalcreditfinance.com

More tebessa Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Pe
      21st of Sep, 2008

Please, Please make yourself clear!!
    Are you saying the so called global credit finance is a fraud?
    How about the so called lawyer Barr. Richard cocker who actually send me his International passport, Driving Licence, his call to bar certificate and an authentic British affidavit form?
    PLEASE LET ME KNOW URGENTLY BEFORE I ACT.

Faithfully
    Peter

• Pe
      21st of Sep, 2008

If they are a fraud, why is nothing being done to bring them to book?? I am willing to send the details of identity to the relevant authority!!

Peter.

• Fr
      7th of Nov, 2008

Von: Mr.Gabby Smith
    Betreff: YOU ARE ADVISE TO SEND THIS DRAFTED APPLICATION TEXT IN BOLD TO PAYING OUTLET IN THERE PROVIDED E-MAIL BELOW‏‏
    An: ...@yahoo.de
    Datum: Donnerstag, 6. November 2008, 8:30

STATE LOTTERY PROMOTION

Dear Lucky Winner

There is a drafted application text (in bold) below this mail and you required to send a copy to the paying outlet in that format. Please complete and send the application immediately to the remittance department of Global Credit Finance PLC, UK, by E-mail on richardc@globalcredit-finance.com or mr.rechardcole@live.com so that they can process it and remit your fund to you.

Regards,
    Mr. Gabby Smith.
    Claim Agent.
    Tel:+44)-702-408-4721
    + (44) 704-574-3775

• Na
      11th of Nov, 2008

This is a fraud I have friendly that have lain to them with this propaganda,

• Za
      15th of Nov, 2008

I think Its all upon by the God I dont know the ealy way to get the prize if it is real then I am the first poor man in my area and will be able to give the well treatment of my ailling parents and the ralitaves.

16th of Nov, 2008

Greetings to everyone...

I also received the said winning number just recently. What am I supposed to do? I was not cautious enough that I already gave them my information (Full name, address etc.), then the so -called "Gabby Smith" replied to me. That's so far what happened to me. What should I do next? Anyone, please do tell.

• La
      20th of Nov, 2008

I also received the winning number mail from Mr. Gabby Smith.
    My question is... if it is a fraud what do they want? may be they have mental problems.
    They play with the mind of inocent people...hoping to have some money from a lottery?
    Thinking that they won in a lottery.
    I do not understand.
    Can someone explain it to me?
    I like to be honest...why do they want to be deshonest?.