Team4PowerMoney Scam

Please people, do not ever purchase ANYTHING from this company. I was a fool and got influenced by their ads and purchased some pieces of the tier 7 gear (WoW) from them. I never received the items. They will think of many new ways of making excuses to you, and will do whatever to get the extra $$ off your pockets. This company is scam, fraud, whatever else you want to call it. Note*: This company is located in China, so which make sense why they would do something like this.

Comments

• Kr
      Feb 26, 2010

I COMPLETELY agree. I had paid $99 for a item which after about 2 weeks they finally admitted they couldn't get, so like a complete ### I agreed with them to add $30 for a upgrade item which they swore they had in stock.

Over 1 month later, I still have not recieved ANY such item, and communication is easy to get hold of them but it's like talking to a rock. CONSTANT excuses about waiting for this mythical "leader guy" to appear to confirm a refund, but I'm starting to question his existence.

This is the first time I've bought an actual ITEM from a seller, and I warn you all now, while SOME companies MAY be legit - this one certainly it not! I'm still struggling to keep a nice customer attitude to get a refund, so I don't annoy them and start ignoring me completely.

• Fl
      May 10, 2010
    Team4Power - Delay
    Team4power
    Alabama
    team4power.com

I ordered a battered hilt frome team4power and it was supposed to be traded within 1 hour.
    But I cost me one and a half hour to received this.
    Not bad a get a 10% discount
    Not to be a negative Kevin, but it is late as team4power promised!

Jun 02, 2010

I had the same experience. They took my money for a LK Kingslayer raid, told me 5 conflicting times when it was, then when they put the raid together none of the "pros" had gone past the first 4 bosses - they were worse geared than me - rip off artists!

• Va
      Nov 10, 2010

i should have done researched before buying anything from these [censor]s. There is NO leader guy, its all make believe, they sent me a quest i paid for which was alliance and not horde so i couldnt complete it, they refuse to refund my money, now im contacting my credit card company to get my money back. Im gonna report these [censor]ing frauds. thank goodness it was only 50 dollars originally it was suppose to be a 20 dollar purchase that i made until they forced me to upgrade. Keep away from all these wow third party sites. They will cause you to get banned. Unless you want to loose everything you worked for in the game go for it. I got my account back but i learned the hard way. As for these cons, their customer service is NOT real, they laugh in your face and its on person behind the comp. The company is based in china not the USA. STAY AWAY FROM TEAM4POWER.COM

• Mo
      Nov 24, 2011

I had the same experience just few days ago, they keep saying they havent received the money.
    I ve contacted the bank directly and they said the payment went through, my bank confirmed the payment went through...yet they keep "checking" the account and coming back saying "we hovent gotten you payment".
    Anyway DO NOT ever buy anything from them.
    Cheating + scamming chinese operation at its worst.

• Ad
      Apr 17, 2012

Team4Power are crooks, thieves, deceptive trade practicers, and just plain liars. They take your money, make big promises, then NEVER deliver. I paid them over $ 230 for a service; they promised week after week that they would provide the service, but never did. They are in the business of making promises, taking your money, then not delivering. If you give them your money, you will be ripped off. As they say in WOW 'run away little girl"

• So
      Dec 04, 2013

i got one of their skypes... he is supposedly names peter. check where he is from (China). i asked them in a professional manner, some basic questions and he only responded with yes, no, i dont know, and this... I asked him how do i know ur not a fraud, and he responded we have a group of pros that dont do anything illegal. i was expecting a huge list of crap and rules. I didnt buy anything from them. these guys are frauds. here is when he sent me over my game (league of legends)... (((<==Team4Power, com==>Professinol Team LOL boosting Rank Services!skype:thsaleservice17<==>plz!.))) Thats exactaly what he wrote. Mess with him as much as you can. Thx and once again dont buy anything from them.