Team Honda / Gurley Leep / Treatment of Customers

1 700-710 E. US Hwy 20Michigan City, IN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 219-874-4293

I had an unexpected issue with a used vehicle I purchased from Team Honda on a Friday late afternoon. I went in on the very following Monday to speak with the General Manager about my problem to see if there was anything he may be able to do for me and he treated me terribly. I simply wanted to see if there was a way I could purchase the traded vehicle back. He made accusations as to my circumstances for which he had no knowledge of and said he would see what he could do but didn't think he would do anything. He said he would get back to me within 1 1/2 hours and never called me. I had to finally call again towards the end of the day only for him to again treat me rudely over the phone. After all that he said they did extensive work to the vehicle, which I can't figure out how in that short of time, and said that it still wasn't fit to be driven. He said he would sell me the for almost twice what they gave me for it. He continued to throw accusations around and comment on my circumstances further. Regardless of what he could or would do for me it became more about how I was treated. I found the general managers customer service abilities below even that of low average. I was given the run around and lied to about the safety of the vehicle for which I traded in. The rudeness of this manager was unbelieveable for that of a person in a service industry. I would NOT recommend doing any dealings with them for the fact that they are obviously taught to be rude and untruthful. From the other complaints I have read this is common practice for this group.

La

Comments

• Th
      20th of Jun, 2009

They are the worst! Your experience with them is nothing compared to what I am going through. Anybody that does business with this group will end up regreting it. I am going to buy a domain name now and start a blog on this group to expose them for thier fraud! I have made a complaint with the attorney general and the Commisioner of DMV. I encourage everyone to do the same.

• Ho
      20th of Jun, 2009

Here is the link to the new website to expose Team Honda et al. It should be operational on June 21, 2009.

http://www.cardealerfraudonline.com They will be the featured story. Also, reply with your story, so a class action can be filed.

Good Luck to everone that has expereiced this nightmare.

4th of Jul, 2009

They ended up comming through. Two thumbs up!

4th of Jul, 2009

No Story. The company has a good reputation and has won awards for its customer satisfaction.

• Ho