Team Double Click / Do not waste your time

This company is horrible. They mislead the amount of pay, test you over and over. After you pass and you wait again promising to them not to ake another job. They change the programs required and tell you try again. You have to be on call for an entire shift but only get paid for the hour or so you work. They pay is horrible and the HR department has no idea what they are doing. You will get different anwers from each person you talk to. It is NOT worth your time and effort at all!

Ge

Comments

• Pu
      26th of Aug, 2009

I found Team Double-Click to be very professional. They were very up front about how much they paid and how independent workers bill. Everyone I met was very friendly and helpful. They explained that I was applying for a job as one of their contractors and that they only hire approximately 20% of the people who apply for work. I'm still in the process of interviewing with them. It is lengthy but I think that's a good thing. That means they don't accept just anybody.

• Ar
      28th of Jun, 2010

Looks like they (TDC) hasn't changed a bit!! I was "let go" almost 2 years ago and yes I was able to collect unemployment because my state felt that they were "employers" and that I was an "employee" not an independent contractor!! They tell you what to do and when to do it - you MUST clock in with them by a certain time each day or you get a reprimand letter.

I am now working for 3 of the clients that I had through them and yes I did wait the 1 year as in their nice little contract which states that after you are terminated you CANNOT have any contact with any of "their" clients or other virtual assistants - sorry Gayle and Jim, but YOU are NOT going to tell me who I can and cannot talk to!! I made many friends with the other VA's you had employed at the time and many after 2 years are still my friends!!

In fact - there aren't too many of the "old gang" still working for you today - we have all gotten wise to your ways! You may sucker in newbies - but those of us who have worked "for" you know what you are really up to!!