Teakwarehouse.co.uk / This is a fraudulent website... beware

United States Review updated:

This is a fraudulent website... beware. They asked for bank transfer up front. You're mad if you do!

Ak

Comments

Aug 28, 2011

Why does this make them fradulent? why are you the only one to say this? How come you say this when they also accept online payment as well as C.O.D and cheque on delivery.
    Check the facts before you spout ### and remember you leave yourself open to legal action if what you say is wrong...the web is not somewhere you can throw stones and run away.
    I can name any number of satisfied customers...and you...you cant even come up with any 'hard' evidence...lame...fail.

Aug 28, 2011

...and why would a supposedly american national be ordering teak furniture from a UK company that only delivers within the UK...I smell a rat.

• Jh
      Sep 06, 2011

complaints board from america??
    your website should be complained about...i work for teakwarehouse in the UK.YES UK...
    I THINK THEY MUST HAVE MIXED UP TEAKWAREHOUSE.COM WHICH IS AN AMERICAN COMPANY

• Jh
      Sep 06, 2011

complaints board seems to be a bit of a joke website..just post anything you want
    joke website from america...what do you expect...

• He
      May 16, 2014

This must refer to the UK Teak Warehouse as I have ordered from them. You have to make a bank transfer or pay cash on delivery instead, so not real problem if you aren't happy about the bank transfer. They keep their overheads low so don't accept payment by debit or credit card. Because they are small, they also don't seem to answer emails or telephone calls as much as one would like, and delivery times can be slow for people some distance from them (like us) - but I think they are legitimate in reality!

• Cl
      Jun 25, 2014

I agree with everything said about poor delivery and failure to respond to emails and difficulty in making telephone contact.
    This is a great shame because they appear to have a really good business base.
    I can accept that there will be occasional difficulties with their supply side - I was informed of this but despite several unanswered emails and two successful phone calls, I am still waiting, with no idea whether or not they are going to deliver my furniture C.O.D.
    I have actually re-ordered just to attempt to guarantee contact and try to arrange another delivery date.My original order was placed early May with a delivery promise of June 7th. Still no answer as of 25th June.

Clive from Birmingham