TeaHelpsignUSA / Wu YI Source

This company is sending me tea that i did not order and is fradulently using my credit card, I will notify my credit card carrier to try and stop this company from robbing any one else. There is no address so am not able to return it.

Ci

Comments

29th of Mar, 2008

Can not reach you on the phone to say do not send more
tea.

El
  31st of May, 2008

I agree with this complaint as I too have the same complaint to make and I want my orders on my visa to be cancelled!!! I am not getting any positve results from this tea!!!
So, what do I do now? do I have to cancell my visa to put a stop to this charade?

We
  20th of Jul, 2008

I agree with these complaints. I found a number online to call and Living Lean charges were refunded back to my acct. But, no satisfaction to date for WuYi Tea refund. The emails that I sent to request a refund at the teahelp@usa.com site keeps coming back to me. Have not been able to contact anyone to cancel the tea. I only authorized payment for the free trial. They charged my acct twice for the tea as well as the living lean charges. My bank issued me another card to stop them from charging again. The tea made me sick. I became nauseated each time I drank the tea. I took the new order to the post office and returned to sender. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANYMORE OF THAT TEA AND REFUND THE CHARGES TO MY CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT!!!

Da
  9th of Aug, 2008

I too was looking for a weight loss cure. OH, Hay! Opra says its the next thing. (is there an H in there, I don't know. Besides she's one of the rich feeding off the poor).
I agreed to try the WuYi(Wounded Knee) Magic weight loss tea. Well O.K. 14 day trial free. Then decide to continue or not. I gave them my credit card number(BAD MISTAKE)!!! Well, 14 days later no result, and I was charged $29 and some change. O.k. I want to stop this, but what the @#$%, I can't get anybody on the phone, and the web sit provided is a fraud. I was sent 3 more boxes I did not ask for, and was chaeged two more times at $30 plus. How can I stop this. I had to cancil my card and get a new one! THE END, Bye Bye WuYi. And the thing that gets me .They still send me E-mails "Buy our amazing tea."

Er
  19th of Sep, 2008

how do I contact them to STOP!

Al
  6th of Oct, 2008

DO NOT send any more tea

Alyda Roetman 1135
310 N. Washington Ave.
Sheldon, IA 51201

Ka
  10th of Oct, 2008

I want this tea to stop coming and to stop my credit card from being used in this way
I dont want anymore tea so this has to stop, I will now ring my visa company and get
this stopped

Su
  24th of Oct, 2008

I have been drinking the tea for two weeks. I have actually gained 3lbs. Someone keeps calling me everyday. They say they will call back in two weeks. However it is everyday and it is a recorder. I would like to ask some questions. The caller says there are twelve steps. What are they?

Ca
  24th of Oct, 2008

i am pulling my hair out...i hate this company how dare they con me ...###...if they carry i will sue the ### of them

Ji
  7th of Nov, 2008

You keep sending me tea even though I have not ordered it. Please do not send me any more tea. I have been in touch with my bank.

Ji
  7th of Nov, 2008

In a prior text I asked you not to send me any more tea. My address is 20 Pimpala Ave Seaford Victoria Australia. Regards.

Ma
  10th of Nov, 2008

Please credit my account l did not authorise the use of my credit card and dont send anymore of your Tea Thank you. Martina Radman. If you have any questions please contact me on my phone number 03 50 243355