Tea Life LLC / Crooks

These crooked ### stole money from my account. I signed up for a 2 week free trial of the green tea and all I had to do is pay for the shipping of $4.95. This was a product that Oprah Winfrey highly recommended. I am sure this will not make Oprah happy. A company ripping off her viewers. However, no where did the site say I had to commit to a subscription. I also have never even received the product. The customer service department is a bunch of no brained thugs. RUDE!!! I have had no success in getting back my money that was illegally taken and neither has my bank. If they are at least going to take my money I should at least have a product to show for it. Word to the wise: do not order anything from the company of crooks. I do believe in Karma and you will get what is coming to you.

Va

Comments

9th of Feb, 2009

I agree, this company has also ripped me off. I chatted online with "Rachel" to cancel my order of the Acai Berry and Total Cleanse and she assured me that both products were cancelled. When I checked my bank account two days later they had charged me for the Total Cleanse. Now when I call they say that they are not related. But if you call the Total Cleanse phone number and give them the Acai Berry Order number they can look up the order for you! I am furious! Something needs to be done about this company! I am reporting it to the BBB now.

• Ri
      18th of Sep, 2012

I tried to rent a house and things got strange - I looked up the owners of the property and found that they also own this company

• Ri
      18th of Sep, 2012

it's bigger than you know