Tea Length tulle illusion Neckline Gown sweetheart bodice with deep V back style G3721 / Wrong Size, Wrong dress

1 Canada

The dress size is wrong. I can barely get my arms through the arm holes. The real dress is a soft front and the one that was sent has a bodice in it. The waist line is to high and it is not a plunging back unless it is because it is too small and I cannot get the zipper done up. The dress took a long time to get here. I sent out for a return and the company had me fill out a arbitration with the seller. They wanted me to keep the dress with a small refund I can’t even wear the dress. The pictures of the white dress are the real dress not the horrible dress that I received. I did go back to David’s bridal to get my dress. The picture on DHGates site is the same one from David’s Bridal so I am pretty sure that DHGate just copied the site picture.

He