TE Performance Health / charged for products not ordered

United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-888-289-8740
I ordered free trial samples online, supposed to have 30 days to try, they sent more products and charged me for them, refusing to give me a refund. They said I was suppose to cancel within 30 days of order, My 30 days were not up.I was charged $74.76 for one and $29.76 for the othere. I just received one today, and they claim I had to return these products before (9/15/08) which was yesterday. I called, but now they do not answer phones, they say there will be a 45 min. wait, and they hang up.
Ja

Comments

Br
  26th of Sep, 2008
ordered free trial samples online, supposed to have 30 days to try, they sent more products and charged me for them, I would like a refund. They said I was suppose to cancel within 30 days of order, My 30 days were not up.I was charged $79.76 . Cancel all my order. I just receive the sample. I was very unhappy about you charge my account. I would like a full refund.
Fr
  29th of Sep, 2008
Same issue, i sent the package back within the time period and i still havent been refunded yet.
Cr
  30th of Sep, 2008
I ordered free trial samples online, supposed to have 30 days to try, they sent more products and charged me for them. No confirmation e-mails sent. No paperwork sent with product. No phone number given.
I returned 2nd shipment. I have not received a refund.