TDS Telecom / terrible service and customer service

po box 315, Yacolt, WA, United States Review updated:

I am in a remote area that TDS accuired 3 years ago. I bought off on their 15 mg service and have never gotten above 2.5 mg's. When I contacted them the last time about this they offered me $10 off per month for a year. BS!! I will be initiating a class action lawsuit. Interested? [protected]@netzero.com

Comments

19th of Aug, 2013

I am actually in talks with my law firm about this company about their billing practices. One of my employees signed a 5 year contract with them. We subsequently moved our offices to an area where they do not offer service and they are holding me liable for about 3 years of service that I cannot use. There are other very questionable practices that we are also looking into.

• In
      19th of Jul, 2015

TDS has even worse customer service than Comcast--and I never would have thought that was possible! Our service goes in and out on a regular basis. My husband has now been on hold with TDS for 22 minutes. This is completely unacceptable. We have had problems with our billing, as well. DO NOT ACQUIRE THIS SERVICE. No TV is better than TDS TV!

• Ob
      26th of Feb, 2016

Very slow service even with high speed. Works well only during wee hours of the morning. During heavy use it is very bad.

• On
      15th of Jun, 2016

Monopoly in Leakesville, MS and do not provide services at speeds contracted!! CROOKS!!!