TD Visa Insurance / TD Visa Insurance is a basic fraud!

1 Canada Review updated:

I would like to complain about TD visa insurance that is a basic fraud.

When I came to Canada about a year ago I purchased alone with my TD visa an insurance against loss of work or any other inability to pay my visa bill.

I worked for 5 month and then I got laid off so I activated the insurance but my claim was refused - they said that I was insured only for 3 month and therefore they will not pay. First of all nobody told me that fact when I purchased that insurance and second I had that insurance for 5 month already.

This is why I call TD bank TD fraud and will never do business with them again - I wish to warn anybody DON'T buy any kind of INSURANCE from them.

I also have my insurance contract and ready to take them to court if needed. Thank you https://www.complaintsboard.com and hope this will be published.

Comments

13th of Aug, 2008

Yes you are very much right Mr. Danny.

TD Visa seems to be one of the worst. They cheated me too the same way. When I brought secure VISA card from them, they blocked my $500 and told that, this money will be released at first anniversary of card purchase. Then when I called during first anniversary, they told it is not first anniversary, but after 18 months. But on completion of 18 months they are saying it is 24 months, not 18.

Is not this outright cheating?

All new comers to Canada... please beware of TD. They are frauds

• Sl
      10th of May, 2011

NEVER DEPEND ON TD FOR ANY INSURANCE NEED. THE MOST STUPID CARD IS TD INFINITE FIRST CLASS. TO ME IT SHOULD BE THIRD CLASS