TD Corporation / Lotto Scam

1 58 6th Ave.Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 705-770-0837

I had similar 'if it's too good to be true' feelings and googled the name and address of the company (TD Corporation ...) and it led me straight to this website. Thank you for the insight as it has allowed me to avoid a serious mistake. Granted, I can make some grammatical errors ("winnings" not "winning" in the first sentence) but to misspell signature name Hmailton and the understated name Hamilton, (not to mention the "signature" is just a different font!) that is just pathetic. I am surprised at myself that I even felt it necessary to research this (although I spent more time logging the complaint than researching it) but I guess it is what makes this scam successful, they are feeding off of people's dreams!! These prepetrators should be burned alive!!

Comments

20th of Feb, 2009

First of all I don't have a lotto ticket in my possession with whatever numbers chosen for me to have won. I'm unaware of being in a lotto in Nova Scotia. A Money Gram for taxes due on winnings has to be paid directly to a tax agent Lisa Williams by using Money Gram located in any Walmart??? Hmmmmm! It is strange that the font of signature is different and also misspelled. Usually, to win a lotto you have to have a ticket. These turkeys need to be caught and strung up. I will be contacting the local Police Department.

• Ge
      25th of Feb, 2009

SHOULD YOU RECEIVE A LETTER STATING: AWARD CLAIM NOTIFICATION; DISREGARD IT, IT IS A SCAM!!! We apologize for any inconvenience or disappointment that this letter may cause with our economy being as poor as it is, but we are in great hopes that the conspirer in charge of this scam is soon to be caught & prosecuted. If you need to confirm any of the information that I am stating please contact us toll free at (800) 315-4467. Thank you & again sorry for the inconvenience!
    Sincerely,
    Georgia Weill
    Account Manager
    Solvents and Petroleum Services, Inc.

• Be
      2nd of Apr, 2009

I have recieved 3 money grams for $875.oo a piece. The money grams came from Albertsons. The Purchaser is Lisa Williams and on the out side of the UPS envople The name Barbara Ryan. The grams came with a note that says " Kindly cheack your e-mail for instructions as soon as you receive this payment for immediate update..." I have not recieved a e-mail and have not done anything with the money grams. Has anyone heard of this type of a scam?