TD Bank / overdraft fees
I went into td bank this morining with my son. He had an overdraft fee of $140. Oo. On account history it was a positive balance and showed no returns all for 4/8/13. The overdraft fee was dated 4/9/2013. Thought I had it resovled with the bank to 0 balance so we could close the account. He had one item pending so could not close the account this morning. Got a call from my son who went onto his account and there was another $175.00 over drafts fees listed with no new incoming debits. What they did was put the 4/9/2013 fee of $140. Oo paid first and then the pending amounts listed that was already taken care of and charged the $175.00 overdraft fee for them. They did drop the $175.00 charges.
This bank is a nightmare!!! I also had an incident with them when I opened a saving account. Got a call a few days later stating that they put a hold on my account because they did not have my street address. I would say that their employee did not do their job correctly when I opened the account. I do not requiremend this td bank to anyone!!!
More TD Bank Complaints & Reviews
- TD Banknorth - outrageous overdraft fees 
- TD Bank - overdraft fees?!? 
- TD Canada Trust Bank - recent letter re heir potential 
- TD Bank - extreme delay in posting direct deposits 
- TD Bank - being an employee at td bank 
- TD Bank - fraud reimbursement and overdraft fees 
- TD Bank - exhorbitants fees!! hipocritical
- TD Bank - horrible customer service 
- TD Bank - racist treatment 
- TD Bank - customer service phone issues