TD Bank / fees
As a former employee of Commerce Bank, I must say that while I do not believe that Commerce did their employees justice (minimal pay, lousy benefits, etc), the customer service and perks of being a Commerce Bank customer were phenomenal.
Now, TD Bank has swallowed Commerce Bank and regurgitated this disgusting, pathetic example for "America's Most Convenient Bank". Overdraft fees are through the roof. Personally, I'm very upset that the interest checking account (a min. of $1, 000 gains interest and reversal of foreign bank ATM fees) is obsolete. And now I hear from my former colleagues that the new system (the old system was by far more friendly) is creating huge problems for customers.
For all of you bankers out there, know this inside info: When a bank tells you that they are merging or a new system is coming along, MAKE PREPARATIONS TO MOVE YOUR MONEY ELSEWHERE either temporarily or permanently. Trust me. You will save yourself a lot of headaches.
More TD Bank Complaints & Reviews
- TD Banknorth - outrageous overdraft fees 
- TD Bank - overdraft fees?!? 
- TD Bank - extreme delay in posting direct deposits 
- TD Bank - being an employee at td bank 
- TD Bank - misinformation, rudeness, lack of customer service 
- TD Bank - fraud reimbursement and overdraft fees 
- TD Bank - exhorbitants fees!! hipocritical
- TD Bank - horrible customer service 
- TD Bank - racist treatment 
- TD Bank - customer service phone issues