TD Bank / worst customer service

1 New York, NY, United States Review updated:

This bank is the most uncivilized bank in a civilized world. They are worst in customer service, they have been giving me a run around and fishing for reason to decline my loan. They have lied to me so many times about why it took them over 5 months to give me a reason why my loan is still in process and finally i receive a letter which says my loan has been declined, the worst part is that TD Bank employee did not even sign the letter before mailing it. They also lied about the credit reporting Agency that they use for checking your credit. I called the agency and found out that they never checked my credit and made a decision without any base. BIGGEST LIARS in the WORLD. A BANK THAT SHOULD NOT BE USED FOR ANY SERVICES.
Very uncivilized employees working at TD Bank. Worst bank to go to for any kind of services.
PLease do not go to TD Bank for any HOME LOANS OR ANY KIND OF LOANS. All you will get is a run around and than finally you will recieve a letter stating your loan has been declined.
I still don't understand how can JD POWER AND ASSOCIATES call them Number #1 they should be given the worst bank award.

Li

Comments

• Td
      7th of Aug, 2009

The most unprofessional bank ever. This bank gave me a runaround for more than 6 months to process my loan. My loan was never processed and they are chargeing me Applications Fees in excess of $1, 500 for withdrawing my app. They have sweeped my bank account and when they found no money was there they charged my an overdraft fee.
    I went to TD bank with good Credit and made an application for a cash-out loan. They have killed my investment and have have hit my credit rating.

TD bank is bad for business!!!

19th of Sep, 2009

Looking for help - not good with computers want tot spread the word Check out/google
    SunJournal - Bank Protest
    see picture in paper on Sept 15/09 sunjournal Lewiston Maine near underwriters office

Check out/google common dreams lost because we listened
    must read comments to help understand story

I am going from branch to branch protesting in a gorilla suit and other coustomes.
    Sun Journal shows me on 2 bucket stilts with verticle and then horzintal pipe holding rope with noose around
    my neck... having nothing left to live for after dealing with TD Bank
    Going to lose my home, business, etc...
    Not because of economy, but because they allegedly lied, un proffesional conduct, lack of reasonable care etc.. 90% +or- of what happened is in doccument form
    5 seperate appraisals ordered for my home - First said it was a one story full basement - Fifth said it was a 2 story with no basement - I am in negoiations with the bank but can not persue consumer end of the law because there are 2 acceptions "Banks" and "Insurance companies"
    Looking for support - help spreading the word and possiable help protesting. will provide more details and proof not sure if I can provide my contact information.
    This is a atory of being screwed by the bank because fo the bank. Jay

5th of Nov, 2009

I was with commerce for over 25 years never did i have an overdraft fee. All of a sudden between 4 accounts with these ### I got hit for over 400 in OD. I'm going to walk away from this bank with my hands up, these fookers are thieves. go back to canada toy fookin sonvabeeches. fat chance they will see the remainder 175 in fees. up yours TD BANK.

5th of Nov, 2009

The banking institution like the goverment, are nothing more than theives and terrorists. It is time WE THE FOOKIN PEOPLE said enopugh is enough. BOYCOTT these sons a ###. take it back or keep taking it up the ###.

5th of Nov, 2009

Yea just put ur e-mail account here, This is the biggest bunch of terds yet. These ### will steal your kids food right out of their lil mouths..

Like this ------ sod_cutter@hotmail.com

• Vy
      14th of Sep, 2010

This bank is the worst bank in the history I had commerce and it was great they switch to this TD bank (thieft) bank that all they due is treat u like your no one and for everything they have an excuse just to charge you overdraft went you had the money in the account...They should close this bank for good.

• Ro
      3rd of Nov, 2010

I HATE this bank!!! They will leave small purchases sitting in pending until your insurance payment or something other hits the account and "pay" all for maximum fees. Go to Chase, they are civilized.