TD Bank / worst customer service
This bank is the most uncivilized bank in a civilized world. They are worst in customer service, they have been giving me a run around and fishing for reason to decline my loan. They have lied to me so many times about why it took them over 5 months to give me a reason why my loan is still in process and finally i receive a letter which says my loan has been declined, the worst part is that TD Bank employee did not even sign the letter before mailing it. They also lied about the credit reporting Agency that they use for checking your credit. I called the agency and found out that they never checked my credit and made a decision without any base. BIGGEST LIARS in the WORLD. A BANK THAT SHOULD NOT BE USED FOR ANY SERVICES.
Very uncivilized employees working at TD Bank. Worst bank to go to for any kind of services.
PLease do not go to TD Bank for any HOME LOANS OR ANY KIND OF LOANS. All you will get is a run around and than finally you will recieve a letter stating your loan has been declined.
I still don't understand how can JD POWER AND ASSOCIATES call them Number #1 they should be given the worst bank award.
More TD Bank Complaints & Reviews
- TD Banknorth - Outrageous overdraft fees 
- TD Bank - overdraft fees?!? 
- TD Bank - extreme delay in posting direct deposits 
- TD Bank - being an employee at td bank 
- TD Bank - misinformation, rudeness, lack of customer service 
- TD Bank - horrible experience with branch manger
- TD Bank - security
- TD Bank - customer service from the verification department in nj
- TD Bank - missing wire transfer
- TD Bank - customer service