TCTECHNOLOGY PUTIAN CH / UGG fraud

We've not been lucky for buying UGG boots.. We tried hiuggbootssale.com it turned out to be a scam... I posted a complaint about it as well...
The company "TCTECHNOLOGY PUTIAN CH" is totally a lier. Tracking no was fake, product I believe is fake.. never got product... It has been almost 1 month since we order around Thanksgiving 2010.

They charge international transaction fee besides the product. We've disputed this charge.
Please contact your financial institution if you confront the same situation and dispute the charge!

Comments

15th of Dec, 2010

Thanks for your comment. I wish I could have seen it earlier as I got in trouble with this company myself via one of their sites www.sheepskinbootsforsale.com . Ordered a pair, then was told that it wasn't in stock. they asked me to change the model which I did for the firts time. When my second choice was out of stock, I asked for a refund which I never got...I was debited the same day I ordered under the name Tctechnolo Putian 725, 94 Yuan Ren M. I warn everybody to be very careful when ordering by internet: if you cannot find the exact location and a true telephone number, then don't order. DO NOT ORDER UGGs on www.sheepskinbootsforsale.com !!!