t&csignringaza.com / text message on my cell saying $9.99 charge

I completed what I thought was an innocent free iq test and this text message came on my phone said text this pin to get bonus tones & alerts and then this 2nd text came on saying I would be billed $9.99 and it would automatically renew on Dec 29, 2008. Please stop these charges and refund any charges that have already acrued. Thank You, Kim

Comments

• Mi
      6th of Jul, 2008
    T&C Ringaza - Unauthorized use
    T&C Ringaza

We are trying to figure out how to stop something we never authorized with these people. If you type in the sight to stop it, it does not exist. Any ideas on how to stop it?

• Br
      12th of Jan, 2009
    T&C Ringaza - charges
    Brian Kraayenhof
    bkraayenhof@hotmail.com

I do not want or your service . When I saw the fee I quit the web page and left the site and then you send me a pin #
    and the site I went to make sure to stop this is just a site for complaints .
    Please I don't want your product and unregister me. Thank you

• Ji
      23rd of Jan, 2009

Please stop these unauthorized charges. I also thought I was take a simple, fun IQ Test

• Bl
      7th of Feb, 2009

did the same thing with the iq test, and 30sec later messages started on my phone. i never even responded to the pin and also was charged, and didnt relize until a week later and 20 texes latter. I text 75714 and stop. At least the are gone now. Now i really know my IQ.

• Fr
      22nd of Feb, 2009

Ha ha ha. I will give you your results...your IQ is 30 (mentally ###ed).

Seriously, who falls for this?

• Ta
      24th of Feb, 2009

I was given this e-mail address Ringaza@octsvc.com Info=Help Quit=Stop to quit or stop my supscription and everytime i do it tells me this dosnt exsist. Im being billed on my cellphone bill for 9.99 and i dont want it anymore. I want it off my bill.I sont think this is realy far and stuped this is just a way for peple to make money and peaple not being able to get out of it. I want it off my bill and i want to unsubscrib to this Ringaza stuff. The other e-mail they gave me was RingazaNews@ringaza.com and that dosnt come up.

• Er
      16th of Mar, 2009

I want 9.99 credited back to my D--n phone and there better not be any more charges taken off of my phone!!!

• Jp
      17th of Mar, 2009

All you have to do is hit "reply" to the text and type "STOP" and send it. It will automatically send you a text back telling you that your number has been unsubscribed and will not recieve any more texts or charges.
    Hope this helps!

• Da
      23rd of Mar, 2009
    t&csignringaza.com - CHARGES!
    T&C@RINGAZA.COM
    Burlington
    Vermont
    DANIDEFORGE@GMAIL.COM

PLEASE HELP ME!!! MY NEPHEW WAS TAKING IQ TEST ADDED ME INTO THIS STUPID THING...NOW I AM BEING CHARGED...PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME GET THE FEES REVERSED ETC!!! THIS IS RIDICULOUS! HOW CAN I CONTACT THESE PEOPLE? IT WAS A BIG MISTAKE AND I KEEP GETTING ALL OF THESE TEXT MESSAGES!!! AHHH!!! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!

• Kj
      26th of Mar, 2009

Thank you jphillips!!! I fell for the same scam. I replied and text "stop" and I did recieve the unsubscribed message. Sure hope it works.

• 63
      27th of Mar, 2009

pLEASE STOP THE SUBSCRIPTION ON 6315598191

• 63
      27th of Mar, 2009

I want to STOP this subscription!!! Do Not charge my phone company!!!

• Mi
      30th of Mar, 2009
    t&csignringaza.com - Took Iq test and was texted and going to be charged 9.95
    Florida
    T&C@ringaza.com

Took a Iq test and then a text was sent to my phone stating I was going to be charged $9.95, with auto renew.Before the test was taken, nothing said there would be a charge.
    Michele and frank

• La
      31st of Mar, 2009

I did send the STOP! The same moment I got the text message why is the 9.99 on my phone bill???

• La
      31st of Mar, 2009

Sent STOP! That will Stop the text messages I'm still trying to figure out how to get my charges refunded as well!!