tcleanse / Unlawfully charged Credit Card

TX, United States Review updated:

This company unlawfully charged my credit card for $78.84 after shipping samples of Colon xR capsules. I have not been able to contact them by phone or by email. A second unlawful charge was also processed from another name of DRI Reg.net for sample Acai slimming capsules. Again, I could not contact anyone at this organisation to complain.
Ba

Comments

Bi
  24th of Dec, 2008
I can not contact the company who is robbing my account to the tune of 78.84 for nothing.
Jo
  4th of Jan, 2009
I experienced the same thing, i.e. the same unauthorized charge, for the exact same amount ($78.84) and the phone number listed on my bank information, when I dial, tell me I can't call them from my area. There is nothing I can do. I'm just out the money. I'm posting a comment here and I've contacted my bank to stop any further charges.
Sh
  14th of Jan, 2009
I agree. I ordered free sample. Canceled, and am still recieving products.
First Colon xr $5.95 shipping then tcleanse at$ 78.84 and again easy body cleanse at $84.79
so watch out, there is more to come.They did agree to $55.00 refund even after sending unopened pkg back. Big rippoff does not do job .So I was charged $163.63 and get $55.00 back.
Un
  14th of Jan, 2009
I feel sick in the pit of my stomach, thinking about how these or this company was able to charge my credit card and me not know it or have a product to show for it. It nerves me to do transactions on line and now I see way. This company is consistent with the amount of $78.84. Now I did order a free trial and shipping Total Cleanse which was $5.95. I am wondering did I miss fine print somewhere. Are they charging that amount because I went pass some trial date? I don't know, but what I do know is that I am not feeling good about this. I tried calling the # (866) 938-4632 my bank gave me. My bank said it was coming up as a convient store. When I called the number, it was a recording of a reward center. Someone please tell me how can I retrace, to find out what company have scanned me.
Jt
  10th of Feb, 2009
I am having the same problem with TCleanse and Acai-a. They say you have 15 days after receiving the product to try it and then you can cancel...but you really can't because they don't answer the phone and they don't help when you go online. My bank is deciding in their favor because when you click for the sample, they have you sign an agreement. But it is bogus if you can't cancel and can't reach anyone to cancel. I really am not going to accept the fact that they are charging hundreds of dollars for a FREE sample...I am surprised that Oprah.com isn't responding to this rip-off. I am going to try 7 on your side...maybe they can help.

I believe there should be a class-action lawsuit filed...if anyone knows if one has been filed, please let us know.