TCIM / Terrible company

I have reported my horrible experience with TCIM, I did not state everything completely. What happened back in February is that I was given a call from a customer that want to sign up for directtv and she asked the question if there was gonna be a charge. And the protocol screen did not show anything regarding a deposit. So I told her no. Then come to find out later that was not the case when the customer complained that she was charged a deposit fee. A simple mistake and basically the company's fault for not having it in the protocol. And then they turned around and fired me saying the client Qwest ordered them to do so. I just recently learned thru the phone numbers I called, one to another outsource company and another to Qwest itself. And both stated that it was not true and should not be the case. Qwest would have nothing to do with that for the fact Qwest did not hire me. It seems I serious case here.

N  6th of Jun, 2010 by

Tcic - Please help us sue them

Please help us sue

Tcim 9032799734, email katyffslegal@yahoo.com
N  19th of Jun, 2010 by
Get an attorney unless you plan to take them to small claims court, in which case, you do not need an attorney.
N  1st of Mar, 2011 by
All the people on here talking about how TCIM is such a great company.. you need to pull your head out of your behind and smell the bacon... I worked there for a few yrs and I always had to double check my payout to make sure it was correct... All the staff members were friends so if you had a problem with one of them there was no one to talk to about the problem and they all treated you like crap once they had their little pow wow's to talk about the employees ... There are so many double standards in place and they don't treat anyone with any kind of respect unless your sales are good. If you have a bad sales week you get treated like a piece of chewed up gum on the bottom of someone's shoe...You get screamed and yelled at on the sales floor... You are constantly getting threatened with termination of the program if you don't pick up other peoples slack and the management "favorites" get away with slamming and nothing ever happens to them... The only thing that kept me around for so long was the money I made ... I would never refer someone to this job unless they were desperate and even then I would advise them to only make it temporary ...