TCF Bank / Loss of money from TCF atm!
On 3 Jan 08, I requested a withdrawal of $ 400.00, from my TCF saving acct. what I got was $200.00 instead, Keeping my hands in view of the camera after counting my funds I turned to recheck the atm money slot and found a hispanic customer making a transaction, I could not see any money in the slot at that point. Keeping my hands in sight of the camera I entered the TCF bank which was located next door. I showed the money I had been given from the atm and explained the problem, I requested that a check on the atm's funds amount before my request and after my transaction, of course this wasn't be done, so I submitted a report. 16 business days later I found out that they had only checked the amount at the end of the business day, of course they found the amounts matched, complaint denied. I have talked to other TCF customers who had loss money too, one woman stated she had lost $200.00 too in the atm, and never got her money back. My money was a SSDI deposit, and this money is all I get per month. I have bills only partially paid and had to buy much less food this month. luckily I have a TCF checking Acct for my HUD relocation payments so I can make up the loss for now. I noticed the Bank Manager's near hostile responded, but checking the before and after cash amount of the atm and the 2 or more cameras covering the bank area would have revealed I never put anything into my pockets and came directly into the the bank area.
More TCF Bank Complaints & Reviews
- TCF Bank - TCF takes advantage of their customers! 
- TCF Bank - Hold on cash deposit 
- TCF Bank - Worst customer service ever 
- TCF Bank - TCF to pay in class-action 
- TCF Bank - Fraud and Customer Service 
- TCF Bank / TCF Financial Corporation - dishonest and unethical business services
- TCF Bank / TCF Financial Corporation - tcf bank closed my account with no notifications
- TCF Bank - poor management of my checking account
- TCF Bank - mortgage balloon, mortgage modification
- TCF Bank - checking and savings account.