TCF Bank / Mortgage
I have been doing business with TCF bank for the past 9 years. Yet when I called in for a deferment on a mortgage payment TCF'S true colors came through. I had never been late with a payment.
I called and then was told to call back when I was one day late. So I did and then was told I needed to be 30 days overdue. I asked for the supervisor Vicky or Wendy and was told I was not even qualified since I was unemployed. Why did she think I was calling? If I was employed I wouldn't need the deferment. With the kind of stories they tell you one call to the next I am sure to be in foreclosure soon, thanks TCF, NOT.
More TCF Bank Complaints & Reviews
- TCF Bank - TCF takes advantage of their customers! 
- TCF Bank - Hold on cash deposit 
- TCF Bank - Worst customer service ever 
- TCF Bank - TCF to pay in class-action 
- TCF Bank - Fraud and Customer Service 
- TCF Bank / TCF Financial Corporation - dishonest and unethical business services
- TCF Bank / TCF Financial Corporation - tcf bank closed my account with no notifications
- TCF Bank - poor management of my checking account
- TCF Bank - mortgage balloon, mortgage modification
- TCF Bank - checking and savings account.