TCB Solutions / Services

1 NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-409-8979

This company is a resume writing company. The company claims that they are dedicated to superior service and customer satisfaction. NOT TRUE!
When purchasing a resume package from them they do not deliver on everything they guarantee. They do not return phone calls in a timely manner and even when you e-mail them questions they go unanswered. The delivery of all materials are not on time. They do a horrible job on proof reading. For the amount of money they charge you would think that they would use the computer's spell check.

Comments

• Ri
      23rd of Dec, 2013

I was recently hired as a contract resume writer for this company, run by Tawana CB Wood. As a contract resume writer, it is my job to write client resumes for the company. Ms. Tawana originally stated that I would receive 2-3 new clients resumes per day and would be paid 40% of the resume fee to write the resume. She did not mention that I would also have to sell the client on her resume service in addition to writing the resume. After interviewing, researching, and writing for one of her clients (the first assignment I received after she claimed she was sick a for an entire week with no clients sent), she sends me an email claiming the client was unhappy with my work and that she had to rewrite it. She said that I could no longer work for her due to the poor quality of my work. The implication was that she would not be paying me for my work.

So I decided to do a little investigating of my own. I contacted the client, only to discover he had never been sent a resume in the first place. The email she sent me was a complete lie.

I had also sold another client this past Friday for her and she contacted me to get my interview notes on the client before firing me so that she could obviously take the work for herself. If she is that broke, she can keep it.

If you are a resume writer and are looking for decent clients, do not do business with Tawana CB Wood of The Country's Best Resumes. She is a crook and a liar.

• Co
      9th of Jul, 2015

Completely disagree with the statements above. We promise our clients top quality and if a writer can not deliver then we will not continue a relationship with that writer. It would make no sense to go through the trouble of hiring someone to perform a job and then have to re-interview a client and rewrite the entire project.