TCA WIRELESS HOME SERVICE LTD / FRAUD

1 49 bonkerlane ohio cinccinatiCincinnati, OH, United States Review updated:
Phone: +447035921354

this company has advertised the shop the selling mobile in our country, so ive contack this company to order a mobile phone, 1st the ask thak we can pay half 1st, after the mobile has arrived we can pay the ballance, so i deal with it with transfer $200usd from western union which they suggested the easier and faster payment. 2nd they say malasia custom hold the item because the need to pay for the tax. then i send again the money with $150 which that is the ballance. after they receiveit, they mail me again the a problem with the custom, they said that malaysian cannot ship it to our country with 1 item, at least 4. so they offter again for 2 mobile and 1 free give mobile, so all together is 4. the ask for deposit for 200usd, then i pay again, after that there is another problem which they boss has hold it, that i come 4 phone pay for 200usd. so i need help here, can who or whom im going to report this . this is the website www.tcawirelesshomeservice.page.tl

Comments

• Go
      13th of Mar, 2009

That company - Company information: TCA WIRELESS HOME SERVICE LTD 49 bonkerlane ohio cinccinati
    said in online page WE SEND the package after 2or3 days you receive in your adress and we send you the packing number but at the moment me and my friend don´t recive nothing!!!
    I call to the phone but no body anser can you help me????
    Plase i´m in Portugal and ...sorry my bad Inglish
    Best Regards.
    GF

• Sk
      26th of Aug, 2009

This site / company (TCA WIRELESS HOME SERVICE LTD) is a fraude. please don't buy nothing in this page. they are 100% fraude and burglary. i was one victim.
    NP