T&C Ringaza.com / charges to cell/txt, spam

IN, United States Review updated:
2.5
while attempting to complete a form for another company, I inadvertantly questioned an offer available. There was no warning that I would be signed up immediately.

The text messages swamped my phone. Before I could call Verizon, my carrier, the next a.m. I had received 8 messages of garbage on my cell txt, and 42 spam messages on email. I have made every attempt to discontinue or cancel anything to do with this company and anything at all affiliated with it.

Please confirm this complaint and advise what I can do quickly.

Connie High [protected]
Cj

Comments

Re
  29th of Jun, 2008
I am being charged for something i did not order! Beware all!
Ro
  2nd of Jul, 2008
info=help, quit stop pin#3460 ididn't order these ringtones on purose it was 3;00am and i was on myspace .com your add poped up i thought it was apart of myspace.com info requet from me this ordering and telling you to dicontinue order of ringtones due to being half asleep at the time your add poped up it was accidental so please stop the ringaza ringtones service t my cellphone thankyou robert morrison please don't send any more info on ringtones i'm diabeled and can't afford your ringtone services so please dicontinue the accidental order and info i gave this morning at 3;00 am i was half asleep and don't want and can't afford your ringtone services
Mi
  22nd of Jul, 2008
yes i dont know if i signed up to receive ringtones or not but if i did i would like to cancel any ferther monthly charges so will you please cancel any charges . thanks Mike montney
Co
  25th of Jul, 2008
i would like to cancel any further charges for things i do not want
Ca
  3rd of Aug, 2008
I just got slammed with charges for something I did not sign up for. How do I get them removed from my verizon bill. What a racket!!!
Ma
  4th of Aug, 2008
THEY TOOK MONEY OFF MY PHONE I DIDN'T ORDER!!
Ge
  19th of Aug, 2008
I was looking for a ring tone on my phone and somehow at verizon come up a message to write down my phone number. I did it and then a message about a pin number come up. At my phone I find out a PIN number and a charge of $9.99/ mo. Anyway I will discuss this situation with Verizon People "my net "as you have seen on TV and I will make a big complain at some goverment agencies to let them know how some people still money. There are some rules in this country guys and one of them is to say up front how much will be the paiment.
La
  28th of Sep, 2008
how in the hell do i cancel this god damn crap from my cell phone asap.
Li
  29th of Sep, 2008
i would like to cancel it now i diding order it please im very up set over this it took all my mins off my cell phone n i cant afford it cancel it as soon aspossale please. thank you lisa smith
Ji
  26th of Oct, 2008
I donot want this seves billed to my cell phon acount.
I dont want our need this at all .
I was takeing some ouiz and the nexthing
I now im geting some bill you need to dealet
this now.

Jim Scott
Ly
  29th of Oct, 2008
I was taking the qiuz, I didnt order the ringtones, please off my verizon bill/Lynne Englert
Ma
  4th of Nov, 2008
please don't bill me for the mistake i did by answering questions to a quiz that said i would get a free ring tone from that quiz. i would rather only take a quiz for fun than get charged for something i don't need and can't afford. please do not bill me for something i won't use.
Ra
  8th of Nov, 2008
I WAS CHARGED FOR SOMETHING I DID NOT WANT, I AM DEAF SO WHY WOULD I WANT RINGTONES ON MY PHONE? SO..PLEASE DO NOT BILL ME AGAIN, AND GIVE ME MY REFUND.
Ja
  22nd of Nov, 2008
Look this is a scam, I was going through a friend request on faceboook and your stupid add came up in the middle of it. I have a prepaid plan and a simple phone that can't even get ringtones. I want my money returned to my phone. A can't be paying for something that I can't even get. This is the Third time in tow day I've tryed to contact you. This is getting stupid. It didn't take you long to take the money from that is for sure. Why would I pay for something I can get for free anyway?
Cu
  29th of Nov, 2008
I was taking a quiz ... I do not want anything you have to offer! please take this off of my verizon bill! Thank you!
Ch
  26th of Jan, 2009
This was an unauthorized purchase made by my 11 year old daughter and I do not want this service put on my cell phone. Do not bill my cell phone for this illegal practice. You will have a law suit on your hands if you tend to go through with billing me. It is against the law to sell propaganda to children in the state of Massachusetts.
An
  19th of Mar, 2009
Info=HELP, Quit=STOP stop pin #2296. I did not order any ring tones. You need to be closed down.