TBdressfalse company

Beware - this company is a scam and they will con you out of as much money as you are willing to invest in clothing. They will not respond. They are horrible. I spent weeks fighting with them and never received my order. You can find the same clothing except in good condition from amazon.com. Save yourself the aggravation. It is never going to work out. They accused me of not paying and made me send copies of my credit card and evidence of payment over and over. Now i worry they are going to steal my identity.

La
Feb 09, 2015

Comments

• Tb
      Jun 04, 2013
    TBDress - Wrong size no resolution
    Victoria
    Australia

I purchased 2 bridesmaid dresses sizes us4&8. I received us4 then a week later another us4 and no 8. I tried to email about 10 times no reply, the live chat via website and constant disconnection once I said I had an issue. All I want is the correct size.

• Ka
      Jun 01, 2016

I order boots may 24 there shipping policy says it take about 2-5 days to process then to allow shipping to take 3-7 days. I've contacted many times every response is an excuse to why they haven't shipped it I made a dispute against them thru PayPal and I told tbdress.com and just two hours ago I recieved an email saying oh your item is now ready to be shipped I can send it out after you kindly remove the dispute !!! After they had just told me that my item was done being made and to allow 5-7 days to process again what the hell!