Tbbfaq.com Beach / Bank Charge

Checking bank account and saw unauthoriszed charge for 38.87 to TBBFAQ.COM BEACH. I ordered P90X over a month ago and have never purchased anything else. No clue what this charge is for!!

Comments

• Cs
      28th of Jul, 2010

Anyone with any other problems please feel free to email me at csatbeachbody@gmail.com. My name is Curtis and after reading your complaint about our company I have personally set out to try and help solve the problems you seem to be having. I will only have access to this email account, so please express patience if I have not responded within 24 hrs. This also means that you will not have to deal with more than one agent in regards to your account. I am human too and I know how frustrating that can be! Especially when it’s about your finances! Beachbody is a wonderful company with a GREAT product; I would love for you to experience this without having to worry about anything else but your health and fitness. I pledge to make that happen for you. Thanks and I look forward to helping solve all your problems and issues!