TB System MechanicUnauthorized charges

A Review updated:

I have started a disputed transaction process wiht my credit card company and forwarde them copies of this webpage to support the claim that this appears to be a scam. You cannot just cancel the card as my credit card compnay says they will still bill me if the subscription is not cancelled. They have currently refunded me the 4 months of $4.99 while investigating.

Jun 17, 2009

I have charges on my credit card 3 months in a row and not sure why.

• I
      Jun 23, 2009
    TB System Mechanic - Unknown charges on credit card
    TB System Mechanic
    New Jersey

I have seen charges for 4.99 appear on my credit card for two months now. I called the number and just got a voicemail. I left my contact information asking for someone to call me. This is a scam since I do not know who they are and how they even got my credit card number.

Jul 14, 2009
    TB System Mechanic - UNOTHERISED PAYMENTS TAKEN FROM MY ACCOUNT
    Scotland, Highlands and Islands
    United Kingdom

THE COMPANY TB MECHANIC ARE TAKING MONTHLY PAYMENTS FROM MY VISA WITHOUT MY AUTHERISATION, , WHAT CAN I DO TO STOP THIS???

• T
      Jul 14, 2009

call your credit card company and put a hold on your account, another way is to close that account and open a new one. hope this helped.

troym

Aug 23, 2009
    TB System Mechanic - Checking acct. was debited for $4.99 (unauthorized).
    Maryland

My checking account was debited for $4.99 without my authorization. I have no clue how TB System Mechanic even received my information. I am in the processing of calling my bank. I am not sure how I can even reach TB System Mechanic to stop all further debiting from my account.

• V
      Aug 28, 2009
    Tb*system Mechanic - it did not downlowd
    tb*system mechanic
    Roy
    Washington

i am being chared for system mechanic it did not downlowd

• M
      Sep 12, 2009

I was charged two months in a row and have no Idea why $4.99 unauthorized charges

Sep 25, 2009

I seem to have fallen foul of the same scam and am currently pursuing this via my credit card company as an unauthorized payment

Mar 25, 2010

THEY HAVE DEDUCTED 34.95 DOLLARS BUT THE PROBLEM IS I DID NOT DOWNLOAD ANYTHING

Mar 25, 2010

Unauthorized Charge to my credit card.they have charge me with 34.95 dollars but I did not buy or down load anything

• C
      Apr 18, 2010

I did not authorize TB System Mechanic to charge me for anything, nor did I download any thing. I will block this charge at my bank, as I am finding no way to contact TB who, or what ever the company name is. Beware, and watch your statements for TB System Mechanic.

Jun 20, 2010
    TB System Mechanic - fraudulent credit card charge!
    TB system mechanic
    Korea (South)

I am getting charged $4.99 on my credit card by TB System Mechanic even though I have never purchased anything from them. Stop this fraudulent credit card charge immediately or I will take legal action.

• P
      Apr 11, 2011

have been charged 4.99 a month when i never purchased a thing from them. called them and no response try and buy what a scam company