TB Dress / scam dresses

United States Review updated:

Horrible! Horrible!! Horrible!!!

Dress was a total scam. Here is a pic of what we ordered ($300) and what we received. Do not buy from this company. You will be sorry! Your only recouse will be opening a dispute with your credit card company. Beware!!

Comments

• Ju
      19th of Apr, 2012

i too have been ripped off by these people who are not based in USA at all they are from china, the item they sent has greasy marks on the sleeve of the jacket and is very badly made with threads hanging out everywhere the seams are very poorly made and basically its a poor copy of the website advertised outfit, their customer services are very rude and they do not give refunds these people need to be stopped really!

• Ld
      30th of Sep, 2013

BUYER BE WARE!!! I truly wish I had done my homework. I bought a mother of a bride dress...suppose to be a happy occasion, right?!. Dress came with defective zipper, poor quality fabric and stitching. Not what I was (or thought I was) buying. Tried to return it. Got multiple emails from TBDress telling me "Oh no, you no want to report us"..., even sent pictures, and told them I would be reporting them to PayPal, Better Business Bureau, Etc. Had the gaul to tell me... "OH that not what you want to do."... " We work out between us, "... " you go get zipper fixed and all be OK right?!??" Now only get there bogus dress sale emails to add insult to injury. WHAT A FLIPPIN' SCAM!!! Sadly I had not checked all the complaints and reviews about them. Can't believe they are even allowed to do business!!! Totally CORRUPT!! Totally a scam company. BUYER BE WARE!!! SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!

• Ge
      9th of Jul, 2015

I wanted to order; but reviews/comments are terrible. I don't have money or time to waste!

• Re
      25th of Aug, 2015

I ordered 2 dresses and it took 8 week to receive. They also delivered to the post office which was an extra charge. The quality is shocking and I have repeatedly requested a manager call me. Poor quality liars!
    Where do we report this ? They should be closed down!

• Li
      30th of Aug, 2015

Buyers beware! I always look at the reviews and comments before I decide on an online purchase with a company I have never heard of. Not a single negative review on the whole site concerning sizing, quality, etc?!? The whole site is extremely filtered with the reviews with a positive review posted here and there every couple of months (and in most cases, horrible English...) Definitely a scam. It reminds me of those Halloween costumes where the picture on the package is not even made of the same material and quality as the costume within and yet they are charging $60+ with very manipulating photo shopped shots. Glad I was able to figure it out before making a purchase!!