TaylorPhotography.net / Poor quality wedding photography

My husband and I were married on May 12, 2006. We selected Taylor Photography as our wedding photographer based upon the outstanding work he showed us in our first meeting.

A little over six months after being married (November 18 to be exact), we received our large wedding album. Approximately two weeks after that, we received another picture that was supposed to be entirely in black and white except for my bouquet (which is one of the examples he showed us during our first meeting). The picture turned out with my husband and I being entirely in color except the background and it's VERY fuzzy and out of focus.

For the past two and a half months I've tried contacting Kevin by telephone, email, and over his website (taylorphotography.net) numerous times to no avail. He will not respond to emails and he's avoiding my telephone calls and will not return voice mails.

All I want is for this picture to be replaced with what we had discussed with him from the very beginning. Here it is three months from my one year anniversary and I don't have all the pictures I wanted from my wedding.

If you are thinking about using Taylor Photography as your wedding photographer, I would seriously think twice about it. Once he gets your money from you, he doesn't follow through with customer service as any professional should.

Va

Comments

• Ba
      15th of May, 2009

You should feel lucky that you at least received your album, we also used Taylor Photography for our wedding in Feb 2006, We NEVER received ANY of our pictures. Kevin is a dead beat.