Taylor Street Credit / Services not performed

I had paid taylor street credit $4500 to fix my credit score. They had promised to raise my score in the 700s within 30 business days. It has been over a year now and no response from them. Not even ONE SINGLE thing happened to my credit. THis is a scam company that has scammed hundred of people. Now im trying to get a hold of them, and no answer. Phone goes to FAX. This is a fraud company and i strongly tell everyone not to do business with them. Im filing a lawsuit.

More Taylor Street Credit Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Az
      1st of Dec, 2009

I was jacked from Taylor Street Credit too... on 11/23/2007 - For the benefit of anyone trying to find them I want to be a part of any lawsuit please...these people need to go down.

I also have all the names of the owners, receptionists, and the name of the rep who sold me the deal way back in 2007.

I also have information on the St. Petersburg bar and other valuable ways to find them, , , but I need money from someone to hire a lawyer.

Best of luck.

Zack in Oregon namasteallday@hotmail.com

29th of Dec, 2009
    Taylor Street Credit - ripoff
    Taylorstreet credit
    St. Peterburg
    Florida

A guy by the name of Justin Mosley collected $1049 dollars from me for a business transaction when I give the money he stop calling and receiving my calls. The proves are available upon request.