Taylor Post Office / refusing to deliver my mail

1 Taylor, TX, United States
Phone: 512-3523162

not long after i moved into this house the postal worker said that they would not deliver my mail to the address because they said that i had to put a mailbox on the street. they have been delivering mail to that address for years and they never contacted the former residents about this matter.they would not even give me til my next payday to buy a mailbox.they said i had to come down to the post office and put my mail on hold or rent a post office box.the post masters words to me were we are losing money just like any other company.well i feel i should have been given more notice than what i was given and the post office has delivered mail to that address for years and the carrier said that they could not find the house and the post master said thats not true that they could not find the previous owner but they deliver mail to that person everyday.the post master said i will be getting a lettr in the mail why couldnt he do that with the previous owner.he could have given me more notice than two days.i just moved there and i feel like im being mis lead on the reasons for this situation.all i asked for was some time to fix what should have been taken up with the previous owner.not have to pay for others mistakes...

Br