Taylor Gifts / Poor Customer Service

1 600 Cedar Hollow RoadPaoli, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1.800.829.1133

On January 30, 2010 I placed an order with Taylor Gifts for a “Storage Bench and Wicker Baskets” set (Item #D28336A). The item description at the time read “AND wicker baskets” in the title and once in the description. In mid-February, I checked my order status to find that the item title was changed to read “Storage Bench” only. And the description, at the bottom, now stated that the baskets were sold separately.

I called Taylor Gifts and was told that I would not receive the baskets, even though the title and description stated “AND wicker baskets.” I then asked for a $30 partial refund so that I could purchase the baskets. I was told that I would receive the partial refund in 7 – 10 business days.

I never received that partial refund, so I called on February 22, 2010 and was told that it wasn’t Taylor Gifts ’s problem that I did not read the full description. Therefore, I would not receive any partial refund.

Then I received the bench, and the backboard had a foot-long crack in the top. So I called Taylor Gifts again on February 25, 2010, and I was told that someone would contact me about the backboard.

By March 1, 2010 I hadn’t received a phone call, so I called Taylor Gifts again. I pressed 4 for customer service, then I pressed 5 for customer service, then I pressed 1 for the credit department, two rings, and CLICK - I was disconnected. So I called again and was disconnected. So I called AGAIN, and I was finally connected with a human. While I was telling him my problem, he transferred me. I heard two rings, and CLICK – I WAS DISCONNECTED.

You get the picture. After being disconnected EIGHT TIMES, yes, EIGHT TIMES, I finally spoke with another human. She told me that the last person I talked to advised me to call back with the part number that I needed. But that was a lie. No one ever told me anything – I wasn’t connected long enough for that to happen. When I told her everything that had happened, she stated that I needed to call Winsome to get my replacement backboard. When I asked about my $30 partial refund, I was told that I wasn’t going to receive any refund.

At this point, I would like a COMPLETE refund for my aggravation and time. Not only am I doing their job by calling Winsome to get my replacement backboard, I still don’t have the wicker baskets that were part of the title and description or a $30 partial refund.

Comments

• Pr
      1st of Mar, 2010

I totally agree with you at least you received something. I made a purchase on 2/17/10 never received any shipping confirmations at all. So I checked online and it said shipping complete. I called today to find out the tracking number and some very rude CR named Natalie told me that there was no way to track my package it wasn't shipped from their warehouse, I kindly asked her to give me the name and number from their "vendor" so I can call them. She said she wasn't allow to give that information. Mind you I have been trying to get that shipment tracking confirmation for over a week!!! Still no luck have emailed them 2x today and nothing. I am regretting my decision and feeling like I am one of the many costumers they take advantage of and keep their money.

• To
      14th of May, 2016

I never received my order and no one answers the phone, but they took the payment from my account already

• Ro
      22nd of Aug, 2016

I ordered a pillow from Taylor Gifts and here it is 6 mounths later and still no pillow.