TaxRefundGuide.com / Unauthorized charges

United States Review updated:
Beware of this company they are crooks. i found charges on my credit card for a tax refund guide that i never signed up for, i am from canada, why would i want some guide from the u.s they are crooks. i have called them about this and told them i want my money back. they gave me a conf. number and told me to email for my refund. well after waiting for so long with out a reply i assume i will never get my money back which works out to about 50$ canadian. Now i have called my credit card company told them about this and what they are doing is canceling my card and sending me a new one with a different number in case of other charges from these crooks, i am furious and have filed for fraud through my card company and they said they will check it out because i did not authorize this charge.

People please avoid these online company's TaxRefundGuide.com and GrantsMoney.com they are scammers and will say they are charging a fee of 1.95 and then charge a heck of a lot more.

More TaxRefundGuide.com Complaints & Reviews

A  6th of May, 2009 by
I wish I had seen this before I went with this I my self got riped off and now waiting on my money.
A  12th of May, 2009 by
The same thing happened to me. Has anyone got their money back??????