taxonfax - GAAP Accounting - Accountants to the Nation / Dont do tax return

1 Jackson Heights, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: (718) 507 5682

I and some of the my friend file tax return trough these people for the year 2008 in Jan -2009. Mr. Iqbal Haqeem told me that I will get good amount of refund in 3 weeks. after 9- 10 weeks I havent got my refund. When I callled IRS people they told me that they are unable to find any information in their system. According to them If my consultant (that is GAAP Accounting) filled electronically it should in IRS system. when I called them they are not picking up phone and if (ifyou are lucky they were they are very rude) they told me they did return now nothing in their hand. they are unable to help you. they will always tell you will get your tax refund by this weekend for sure. and if you ask more they will give you IRS toll free number and ask us to find out whats the problem.

In short if you dont file your tax return with this guys until you want to invite unnecessary trouble.

Ja

Comments

• Sn
      3rd of Apr, 2009

rocks!!!

9th of Apr, 2009

i have filled my taxes from the GAAP ACCOUNTING and i succesfully i recived my tax refund

9th of Apr, 2009

just try contact them thay gonna help u out

13th of Apr, 2009

i've been filing my taxes here so many years. Mr. Iqbal Hakim does excellent jobs. I refered so many of my friends and all of them are very happy with their tax returns.

• Co
      20th of Apr, 2009

will [censored] u sneha into peices

• Lo
      21st of Apr, 2009

Same problem they said they filed the taxes but they never did, so as the case with many other people.

I am a victim of gaap tax services too. I complained to BBB (better business bureau)and IRS(3949a form), and filed a dispute with the my credit card charges. all in all it took me an hour. The next day I got a refund of the amount.

My case, They said they have filed a complete false tax filings and now i cant contact them anymore; And I called IRS and realized they never filed.
    Dont feel like you can do nothing; yes you can do something about them.
    Just to inform you IRS has a tax fraud/abusive tax preparer complaint form 3949a, a 1 page form which is easy to fill out;

I am filing a complaint 3949 with the irs against GAAP. my ultimate goal is to take them of the streets.

If you have some time ; you can file a complaint too; they are the no.1 tax fraud services inc in usa; they perfectly fit the tax fraud description by IRS.
    they deserve it.
    here are some important irs links that can help you

tax abuse complaint form
    http://www.irs.gov/individuals/article/0, , id=106778, 00.html

abusive tax preparer/ tax fraud info
    http://www.irs.gov/compliance/enforcement/article/0, , id=130597, 00.html

this is the info you need to fill out the form
    Business Name :
    47-0870533
    Principal Bus Activity:
    TAX preperation

22nd of Apr, 2009

hey ### i duno who u r and whatever just use the appropriate language. we are all here for becouse we are concerned for our tax returns, i have been filin taxes wid them for 2 years and Mr. hakim has been really helpful for help for us with his tax service. I myself with a couple of my friends have been filing tax with him, , have got recived my refund and the documents.

• We
      1st of May, 2009

Sneha, I bet you know nothing about IRS tax regulations. All you care is you got your refund. Believe me it doesn't end there. GAAP is most likely on the IRS susceptible tax preparer's list and this increases the probability of everyone who filed with being audited. Hakim is a very sweet talker nothing more. GAAP and IBSN are the most fraudulent tax preparers I have ever seen. Remember that a higher refund does not make them best in business. It is easy to claim but difficult to prove when audited. And when IRS taps you on your shoulder a year later, Hakim will be sipping a cocktail on the sand and you will be cooling your heels. Its a 2% chance but once caught you'll pay the taxes actually due, penalties on top of it and also the interest on the taxes.

All the best.

• Vi
      12th of May, 2009

Hey you Sneha. I know you are working for GAAP. If you were not working for them, you would not have given these replies to the people. All these Iqbal, Syed, Nick etc are sweet talkers...but big time cheaters. They charged me $375. After April 15th they never picked the phone. Last week when I called IRS, I came to know that these f---rs never filed for my tax returns.

Here is my case... I filed tax returns, and ITIN number for my wife(H4 status). And, she went to India last month. I called IRS, and came to know that these ### did not filed for my wife ITIN and my tax returns. And, now, if I file for tax returns, I have to file as single, as we don't have I94 anymore, and there will be a big difference of refunds when u file as family and single.

I am not going to leave them like this. These ### need lesson. If I get chance, I will kick these as___.

• T9
      27th of Oct, 2009

Iqbal Hakim, his "executive" employees, and his student employees are fraud. He is potentially involved in money laundering between the US and Canada, tax fraud, malpractice, etc. I will testify in court against him. I have call logs, phone conversations, email trails, etc. to back up my case regarding tax fraud. I'm a victim of his unethical business practice and I need to group up with people who are willing to charge him with the civil action lawsuit under NYS Section 1807(a) - Tax Fraud. I have filed and are filing cases with Federal Trade Commission, New York State Department of Taxation and Finance, IRS, and BBB.

• Sh
      9th of Feb, 2010

This guys are horrible...they spoiled my husband's return (because they demanded more money and settled with less) and they yet did not fill our tax, We have already consulted with our company lawer and he told us that we have every right to fight against him if we will not recieve our refund and 1040 with DCN number by next week or 21st Feb.
    He has prepared and agenda and already discussed the issue with very expereinced IRS lawyer to make a case against him.Credit card company is also aware of the situation.
    We will wait till then and update all.
    My husand also lost his mind and getting sick for the tension as he wants the approved 1040 asap.We asked the insurance also if any case we need to go to doctor, these guys can be responsible for laibility as well.
    lets see

• Ra
      9th of Apr, 2012

We have been filing with them since 2003 and never had an issue with them. They are pretty helpful and professional