Taxi Contracts / promised long distance jobs

3 Manchester, England, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom Review updated:

Paid £400 to taxi contract and it's been a month and yet nothing, bloody greedy Scums. Below is an email before I paid!

Thank you for speaking with myself earlier regarding long distance jobs/ Airport transfers/ tours with ourselves. Below is just a brief of what we spoke about over the phone and just a few benefits in regards to registering with ourselves.

* We provide long distance transfer jobs to Drivers / Companies in the Taxi, Minibus & Coach Industry.

* We work with large blue chip organisations such as Booking.com, Hotels.com, British Airways, Qatar Airlines, The Ministry of Defence, Emirates and many more organisations.

* You will be activated in 7 working days on our system, once your activated you will receive Bookings via email with all the job description, If you can fit in the job then simply reply accept, if you can not then decline.

* You receive 10-15 long distance jobs weekly on average, the bookings we receive range from 4 seater Cars to 72 seater coaches. So we accommodate Taxi drivers, Minibus and coach companies.

* We've been in business nationwide for 10 years.

* We are a nationwide company we do not charge commission or rental. We simply charge a registration fee for the service we provide yourself for the full 12 month period.

* 12 month contract for only £400.

If you require further information or would like to speak to someone please give me a call or you can visit our website at:
Web: www.taxicontracts.com

Web: www.taxicontracts.com

Ka
Jul 24, 2018

More Taxi Contracts Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Am

wow

31st of Jul, 2018

wow, then did you get any jobs? my brother wants to join them but they asking him to pay first

• Gi
      31st of Jul, 2018

I paid as well.. 😭 i am willing to go to court for this as is not normal to steal from people as they do. Will do my best to put them down. I will not leave it as it is.

• Mo
      20th of Aug, 2018

@Giana25taca Hi there can u contact me on 07861822424 thanks

31st of Jul, 2018

So you never had even one job with them.because they told him he will get at least 10 to 15 jobs a week via an email

• Op
      21st of Aug, 2018

I am about to join then but after seeing reviews I got enough of this scam positioned high on Google

• Hu
      3rd of Sep, 2018

I also had an same descriptors email but fortunate I found on Google that's it is big scam

• Le
      19th of Sep, 2018

Did anyone manage to get a job from these people

• Ri
      27th of Sep, 2018

I am a driver with them they give me jobs everyweek good jobs long distance not always lots of jobs sometimes more but still good money profit every month

• Sh
      21st of Oct, 2018

@Rias-3747 where you are based brother as i wanted to join them i got emailed with details but still a bit confused due to negative feedback from otherhs

• Ri
      23rd of Oct, 2018

@shaami Am based birmingham brother they give me good work i with them nerly seven month now

• Im
      31st of Oct, 2018

@Rias-3747 Hi
    They are trying to recruit me...im in two minds now...after the reviews

• Im
      31st of Oct, 2018

@Rias-3747 Do you know other people who are getting jobs

• Ta
      2nd of Nov, 2018

I am a small firm in the manchester area and I have some good jobs come through over June, July and August but it slowed down but still get some airport transfer work coming in so it is worth it if you wanna do a few jobs per week and make a little extra. For £400 for the tear its well worth it to be honest. I dont think its a scam but you can get some quiet weeks.

• A2
      12th of Nov, 2018

I just registered with Taxi Contracts and i have so far had 3 jobs in the first week and got to say so far good and fingerscrossed it stays like this as the jobs i got were 20 miles plus jobs. I think the guys do oversell a little but as long as get more jobs over 12 months i will be happy. A2B Transfers

• Bi
    Best Best Advice +4 Votes

Not a bad company give me good regular jobs which makes it worth while. Most jobs have been above 20 miles. Keep the jobs cmeing.

26th of Nov, 2018

@Bilal Nazir Where you based brother.

• Uk
      12th of Nov, 2018

I have been working with this company for a long time. I have had loads of jobs given to me over the summer months. For me it has been very worthwhile joining them. Does go quite at times especially winter months but still get airport transfers etc.

13th of Nov, 2018

We needed more work, so joined taxi contracts 5 months ago. We have had many jobs from them. They do have quite periods but paying £400 for 12 months is quite good as we do get jobs and we are happy.

• Ra
      13th of Nov, 2018

Signed up with Taxi contracts 3 months ago for £400.00, recovered my money in the first 2 weeks, Good and trustworthy company to work with, Keep those jobs coming Taxi Contracts.

• 7p
      29th of Nov, 2018

Good Jobs coming, Good people to work with.

3rd of Dec, 2018

Very Good Company Keep the Jobs Coming in Ive Recovered my Money Back £400 Which i Paid Towards Registration Fee. In The First 2 Weeks Allready Wow. Thanks To Madeeha your doing Great job keep it up & you Benefited me.

3rd of Dec, 2018

I Signed up with Taxi Contracts 2 Weeks Allready Recovered my Money back that i Paid Towards Registration Fee £400 Wow.
    Keep the Jobs Coming.

Thanks to Madeeha your doing Great, You really Benefited me.

• St
      4th of Dec, 2018

Good Company to work with, Now i don't have to hunt for Customer's or Bookings, Investment Recovered.Thank You Taxi Contracts.

• Da
      5th of Dec, 2018

Had couple of Bookings with them and so far they have been at their Best .Got the best services would highly recommend.tx

8th of Dec, 2018

We have had overall really good experiences with Taxi Contracts, at the end of it £400 is worth it.