TaxClub / Awful service

United States Review updated:

We got involved with PMI, which is affiliated with TaxClub. As each step progressed, it has cost us more and more money. The worst part is none of the costs are discussed or mentioned up front. I, in fact, had said at one point (to PMI) that "we don't have any more money to invest" and was told that there "would be no more costs".

We got involved with this whole thing via StoresOnLine.com, thinking that we could own and operate a business from home. They then passed us onto TaxClub to do our taxes and service our tax needs. We, ourselves, have been legitimate, honest, and unfortunately, trusting. We've been duped, like in a shell game.

We'd like to suggest that you avoid PMI and StoresOnLine.com. That's where this this whole mess began for us. Now we're tens of thousands in debt for a business that cannot happen. Our dreams are shattered!

Is there a class action suit out there? How do we add our name to the list? We're financially tapped out now, with no way to recipe our costs.
Va

Comments

La
  18th of Oct, 2008
I am sorry to hear that you have been conned by these telemarketers who dole out poor and harmful advice. I unfortunately am aware of the scams they have pulled on others for I was very familiar with their selling procedures. The best bet is to file a complaint at the website below. http://www.oag.state.ny.us/complaints/pdfs/cns001web_consumer.pdf

The company is run like a boiler room full of slick losers, unfortunately, who prey on folks that they feel "... never should have started businesses in the first place." --Overheard comment. This is just the beginning of the horrible things I have heard about the NY Office. Many of them will post fake comments on sites such as these; I can pick them out because they are littered with grammatical errors as they shower their company with glowing comments.

Viral marketing travels very fast on the Internet. Counter their brand new Public Relations campaign and spread the word about this harmful company. In this economy many new small business upstarts can easily fall for their sales tactics and lose precious bootstrapping funds, not to mention dreams and hope.

-An owner of a Small, Minority Owned Business
Qu
  1st of Jan, 2011

TaxClub - USE OF CREDIT CARD
THE TAX CLUB
New York

SOLD LOTS OF PRODUCTS AS PART OF WEB BUILDING BUSINESS
AND THEN TOLD I HAD ALL I NEED, NOW I FIND I HAVE BEEN BILLED FOR MORE $ 6, 000 DOLLERS FROM MY CREDIT CARD