Tax Masters / POOR SERVICES, FALSE ADVERTISING
I hired Tax Masters to file 3 yrs worth of returns and negotiate a settlement. After paying $4000.00 I got the returns filed, which had errors and my offer in compromise was rejected based on something a simpleton could figure out let alone "tax professionals" . So now not only do I owe the 54k I know spent another 4k for nothing. I ended up owing more than when I started. The false advertising and hope these people give you is almost criminal.
I am handling the OIC appeals myself and will probably get better results. My advice is educate yourself and take care of tax matters yourself. It can be done.
More Tax Masters Complaints & Reviews
- Tax Masters - Horrible Negligent Service 
- Tax Masters - TAX Service 
- Tax Masters - PATRICK COX 
- Tax Masters - Scam, Fraud artists 
- Tax Masters - Patrick CoxFraud 
- Tax Masters - They STOLE $4650.00 from me 
- Tax Masters - Representation Lacked Integrity 
- Tax Masters - Taking money and doing nothing
- Tax Masters - Stay far away from this company 
- Tax Masters - AVOID BEING SCAMMED!!