Tax Masters / BREECH OF CONTRACT

1 Houston, TX, United States Review updated:

Hired Tax Masters to help me with an issue regarding my watercraft and the Ohio Dept of Watercraft concerning a usage tax.They proceeded to delve into the State income tax and Federal tax which is not what they were hired to do.Only to find out months later, and after being turned over to the Ohio Attny Genaral, that they said they were not qualified to do such work.Now mind you, they proceeded to scam me for 1500.00 b4 I caught it.We have been arguing ever since .We finally came to an agreement, signed contract, stating that they would send me 1300.00 back stating the credit card company kept 200.00 .After going thru the, we never received the fax etc for months, they finally sent a check in the amt of 550.00.They said they are keeping the rest because the work they did on my tax returns(I DID NOT HIRE THEM, TO DO ANY WORK ON MY PERSONAL TAX RETURNS).We have been calling everyday, leaving messages.Have not cashed the check and I dont see how a legal document stating they have settled on 1300.00 means nothing.This company has barked up the wrong tree here.I wish to go forward with any class action law suite and see this company persecuted to the extent of the law.They are taking advantage of people left and right.They must be stopped.

Comments

14th of Apr, 2011

I don't understand how to start a class action law suite, yet every one of the tax masters complaints it is suggested. How do we do this, I agree they need to be brought in to court, for the scam that they are. Any suggestions on how to intiate such a law suite?
    mk.whalen@yahoo.com

• Tk
      9th of Jun, 2015

How do I learn about any Class action suite against Tax Masters, who took me for a lot of money under false pretenses ..
    thanks