Tax Masters / BREECH OF CONTRACT
Hired Tax Masters to help me with an issue regarding my watercraft and the Ohio Dept of Watercraft concerning a usage tax.They proceeded to delve into the State income tax and Federal tax which is not what they were hired to do.Only to find out months later, and after being turned over to the Ohio Attny Genaral, that they said they were not qualified to do such work.Now mind you, they proceeded to scam me for 1500.00 b4 I caught it.We have been arguing ever since .We finally came to an agreement, signed contract, stating that they would send me 1300.00 back stating the credit card company kept 200.00 .After going thru the, we never received the fax etc for months, they finally sent a check in the amt of 550.00.They said they are keeping the rest because the work they did on my tax returns(I DID NOT HIRE THEM, TO DO ANY WORK ON MY PERSONAL TAX RETURNS).We have been calling everyday, leaving messages.Have not cashed the check and I dont see how a legal document stating they have settled on 1300.00 means nothing.This company has barked up the wrong tree here.I wish to go forward with any class action law suite and see this company persecuted to the extent of the law.They are taking advantage of people left and right.They must be stopped.
More Tax Masters Complaints & Reviews
- Tax Masters - Horrible Negligent Service 
- Tax Masters - TAX Service 
- Tax Masters - PATRICK COX 
- Tax Masters - Scam, Fraud artists 
- Tax Masters - Patrick CoxFraud 
- Tax Masters - They STOLE $4650.00 from me 
- Tax Masters - Representation Lacked Integrity 
- Tax Masters - Taking money and doing nothing
- Tax Masters - Stay far away from this company 
- Tax Masters - AVOID BEING SCAMMED!!