Tax Masters / PATRICK COX
I hired this company(what a joke) back in August 21, 08 I have talked with over a dozen reps and I gave them $1000.00 in which they wanted $3000.00 to help with my taxes. Every time I called I got a different rep on the phone and the only thing I was told is that my case is up for consultation. Two months later still no consultation, at that point I cancelled the services and demanded my money back. I talked with the director Dewight Logan in collections who assured me my refund has been approved, 1 month later still nothing and everytime I call I am told they can't tell me when the refund will be processed. Then on November 3, 08 I recieved a letter from them saying that Per their consultation I do not owe any taxes for this year of 2008,
when I hired them to help me with my taxes for the year 2006?????????
PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY ITS BEST TO GET A CPA TO HELP YOU. PLUS THEY TRIED TO DEBITED MY ACCOUNT FOR AN ADDITIONAL $2000.00 AFTER THE ACCOUNT HAS BEEN CANCELLED SO BE AWARE. I HAVE FILED A COMPLAINT WITH THE BBB, AND WAITING.
More Tax Masters Complaints & Reviews
- Tax Masters - Horrible Negligent Service 
- Tax Masters - TAX Service 
- Tax Masters - Scam, Fraud artists 
- Tax Masters - Patrick CoxFraud 
- Tax Masters - Fraudulent 
- Tax Masters - They STOLE $4650.00 from me 
- Tax Masters - Representation Lacked Integrity 
- Tax Masters - Taking money and doing nothing
- Tax Masters - Stay far away from this company 
- Tax Masters - AVOID BEING SCAMMED!!