Tax Inc. / tax resolution service

1 8075 W. 3rd St. Suite 400Los Angeles, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-817-6682

So far this company has charged me $11, 000/hr for about 1/2 hour of work. I was promised personal attention, yet because they did not pay attention to my personal situation the IRS has taken $3, 921 that I do not owe them. Now, I cannot get anyone from this company to return my phone calls or respond to me in any way. I would like to report this company to the California Bar and the Better Business Bureau. I would also like to know any other way I can seek relief.

Comments

• Ji
      24th of Jun, 2010

they took 7500.00 from me and said I was too slow in returning my returns, which I was, but they no longer represented me after all my returns were filed. claimed I owed them money even..I believe i deserve at least a partial refund but like others was hung up on when the question arose.They gave no notice of "REDFLAGGING" they called it and I would love to fight back.If anybody has a idea how we can get back on these criminals I'm all in..

8th of Jul, 2010

I'm in the same boat. I've paid $11, 600, and still is fighting with the IRS. Now Tax Inc. is saying they weren't paid to talk to the state, only the federal about my taxes. It's a joke. Yes, I too have heard that everything is my fault for not getting them what the need. Even though I have emails saying they don't need anything. It's been over a year. I too would love to get part of my money back. They did not do 1/2 of what they promised to do. I tried to find them of California SOS and couldn't.

• Ji
      3rd of Jun, 2016
    Tax Inc. - did not inform rip off
    Tax inc. AKA Tax Incorparated
    California

check on this business and see all the complaints for yourself, all I can say they got me for 7500.00 yes 7500.00 DOLLARS and never resolved my tax problem.Told me too bad and no way to get my money back.Screwed me good and they even claim they did nothing wrong and left me with nothing but your on your own buddy.In my opinion heartless, and professional rip off artist...Try someone else, I'm sure some companies can help but don't take the risk with this company..