TavosIDProtectLLC / money withdrawn from my checking account without my knowledge and it is not my check number

1 Tyler, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 903-566-1600

A check with through my bank that I was not aware of and I called and they gave me the information that it was this company. I do not want any of this and I want my money refunded. The check has my name on it and the banks name but some of the infomation is wrong I do not have my phone number on the check I have to write it in and this showed it to be printed on my check. So please cancel whatever this is and refund my money.

Comments

• De
      28th of May, 2009

this travis-idprotectllc took 33.98 out of my checking account without my permission. i have no idea what this is! how do i get my money back? the bank says i have to contact them and i can't find away to contact them. the number the bank gave me is 1-866-575-0358 and the website is procustserv.com. the number says i can't call it and the website doesnt exsist! i am freaking mad! i want my money back. if anyone knows anything please contact me at 570-974-5187. thank you!

• To
      4th of Jun, 2009

i also had money withdrawn from my account by TavosIDprotectLLC on 5-11-2009 i did not notice it in the pending section of my checking account or i would have contested it immediately. i called up the check image of the so called check and it had a different phone number to contact (1-866-575-0356). it seems they have a nice little scam going here, lifting imformation off of some website we thought was legitimate. i just wonder which website it was.