Tavos ID Protect / STOLE MONEY FROM BANK ACCOUNT

1 UT, United States Review updated:

I started noticing around the beginning of July, that money totaling 103.90 had been taken from my account by four different companies. One called Tavos ID protect, online resource center, protected id mgt and pdl resource site. Two checks for 17.97 and two for 33.98. I put input the web address from the returned check for all companies and low and behold, it came up with the same exact website each time. None of the people i spoke with, would admit that they were the same company. They told me they cancelled my so called "subscription" to their whatever it is and told me i would not be billed anymore. They would not tell me why or how they got my information to be billed. I spoke with my bank today and they would like me to file fradulent charges and change my bank account number i have had since 1984. This is bs and i want to know how this happened. I googled all their names and found that many people were having similiar problems. Everytime i input a web address for them...it all the sudden changed to a completely different web address. These people are thieves and i do not know how they continue to get away with it.

Comments

• Le
      16th of Oct, 2009

All of these fake companies are rip offs : Tavos ID protect online resource center,
    protected id mgt and pdl resource site.
    This happened to my ex-husband, they took 33.98 drawn on a fleet account???
    I believe there are pop ups that come up even when your a pop up blocker on.
    What I've noticed is say_ your doing a search and something else comes up that you didn't ask for; you notice when the page is loading it says redirect or jumping it's going to a fake site - to get your info and do anything they want .
    The only thing you can do is change your account numbers.
    What i do is watch for the page to load if it's not what i ask for i back click twice and re-request my search and the correct site will come up. Also I've noticed when i finished looking at my bank account & close it, something comes up funky that i don't normally see- DON"T CLICK on it it's a fake site asking you to sign in again.
    Unfortunately excepting that (those of you say this), " I'm internet illiterate is not an excuse they have crash course for this you have to protect yourself. These days people are getting desperate and short of actually mugging or robbing a bank they can do it sophisticated now, ... remember that.

• La
      19th of Oct, 2009
    Tavos ID Protect - unauthorized withdraw
    Tavos ID Protect

A withdraw of 33.98 showed up on my bank account, I called this company and told them I had never authorized a withdraw from my account. The said they would cancel my account conf # 4378934. I reswponded by saying, "how can you cancel something I never applied for or agreed to. I told them I wanted a refund and they said i would have to go to this website and hang up. How ironic that a supposed ID protection co. has without authorization withdrawn money from my account. I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!