TattooSuppliesDirect.com / never recieving my order

1 VA, United States Review updated:

I placed an order with tattoo supplies direct and never recieved my order. I made a complaint via there awnswering machine and they sent me a return email saying the following...Order Status : Processing

Regarding your order; Please see our Home Page. “*Note Shipping Takes 7-10 BUSINESS DAYS.” We anticipate your order will ship out to you this week. Thank you for your order and we appreciate your patience.
I placed the order on the 26th of June 2009, I got the e-meil response July 7th, it is now July 14th and I havent seen anything ion my mail nor have I heard back from them. I called this afternoon during there normal business hours and there voice mail was full. Most likely with more unhappy consumers. If your reading this complaint you most likely got taken by them as well. Theres several steps I'm gonna have to take to get my money back but Ill add another entry here when I know Tattoosupplies direct is shut down.

Comments

• La
      4th of Jul, 2009
    TattooSuppliesDirect.com - never recieved order
    private indivi
    Oklahoma

Placed an order with prepaid visa on june 1 2009. Visa was charged on june 1st. After 10 days started trying to contact, with no reponses., on june 22 they cancelled!!! my order due to a fault of ther'e processor??? as of 7-4-09. my money has not been returned.Do not order from them!

• Ih
      31st of Mar, 2010
    TattooSuppliesDirect.com - never sent my tattoo supply never answer the phone please dont order from this peoples i hope they go to jail
    tattoosuppliesdirect.com
    Indianapolis
    Indiana
    tattosuppliesdirect.com

please don't send your money to these snakes there a rip off i be glad when they caught up be put in jail without a bond and the judge should let peoples like myself that they have taking money from and let us beat the hell out of all thats involve