Tattoo Supply Direct / Scam and cheating

I am a Tattoo Artist in San Diego, CA and I purchased several hundred dollars worth of supplies from this company on 10/19/2008. The company's own shipping statement was and I quote 'Please allow 4-7 business days for delivery'. The 19th was a sunday and by 6:00 a.m the morning of the 20th my payment had already cleared my bank. I received an e-mail from them the morning of the 22nd labeled 'order status update' telling me that my order has gone from pending to shipped. Even if the 4-7 business days for delivery was to start from the day my order was supposedly shipped instead of from when it was ordered, it should have arrived somewhere between the 27th and the 30th.

Its now the 4th of November and still no package. After sending them several e-mails and leaving several voicemail messages they responded with a reply that had nothing whatsoever to do with what I was inquiring about, leading me to believe that it was an automated response and there was more than likely no customer service dept.

Avoid this company at all costs unless you enjoy paying for things that don't ever come and being given the run around by a company thats only out to take your money and run.

Va

Comments

• Aj
      7th of Nov, 2008

I as well have been ripped off by this company however I have not let taken it lying down. There are ways to get this company to pay their dues to the customers that they are screwing over. I have been in contact with the BBB who has done as much as they can toward the business complaints (36 complaints in a 32 month period, WOW) with little success at resolution. The next step is to contact the New Jersey Attorney General. I will leave here a link for their website and hopefully more people will let the Attorney General know what type of snakes these people are so that they don't keep getting away with it. What type of justice system lets repeat offenders off the hook by saying well it's okay just keep doing it you're only hurting innocent people. Stand up for yourself and your business and help me to get this company the reprimand they deserve.
    There are different ways to handle dealings with business to business or consumer to business but please let your voice be heard to stop the scammers in the country.

• Is
      10th of Nov, 2008

I also got ripped off by this company. I ordered on july 19, and the charge cleared my bank the next day, the website gave me a delivery date of july 23. By august 12 I still had not recieved my stuff, I left several messages and emails with no response. I filed a dispute with my bank saying I never recieved my stuff and they gave my money back. The bank then contacted them and they said they shipped the stuff the day after the dispute was filed and even gave a usps shipping info. I gave no signature because I never recieved the stuff. My bank took there side and gave them the money so now I have to fight with them again cause the time limit on the dispute has passed.THEY SUCK !!!

• Gs
      28th of Feb, 2009

i ordered 357.91 dollars in ink and needles over two week ago and havent recieved any thing now it looks like i wont get anything in return looks like there is no way to get my money back.

• Gs
      28th of Feb, 2009

I ordered 357dollars and 91 cents in supplies such as ink and needles .I made my order little over two weeks ago and i havent recieved anything now after seein this site it looks like i wont get my supplies or my money back . THIS ### SUCKS ...

• Cr
      11th of Mar, 2009

I was an unfortunate victim of Tattoo supplies direct, i had ordered several hundred dollars of equipment around the same time you did. The same situation i would call get a VM and i would get the run around. first i was told the was a ups error and then i was told that my order was shipped. I waited almost two months i finnaly got tired of waiting. what these ### didn't realize was i live pretty much down the road from the company. I had contacted local state police along with a company called the IC3 that is the fbi internet crime division. I also tracked down a physical address of this company though the ip address on the site. I contacted them and threatened them that if i didnt recieve my murchandise that i would have a police escort to pick it up... THREE DAYS LATER THE EQUIPMENT CAME IN THE MAIL. so... i can help anyone who has been screewed by this company just email me at Crazyskillz503@aol.com and let me kno if you would like me to help. Like i said there 20 mins from my door. And they kno when i get evolved it's not a game!

• Ar
      30th of Apr, 2009

I too am a victim in their little scam, I bought a starter kit for $89.90.Its been 3 weeks and still haven’t herd a damn thing from them. I work for a law firm in Utah, yeah i know a log ways away but attorney always get something resolved. Scaring the ### out of those ### would be nice as well as having them prosecuted. they are going to get whats coming to them.
    Crazyskillz503@aol.com I sent you an email I hope you get it.

• Ki
      28th of May, 2009

please help! i dont know if ive been scamed but it sure feels like it . we would like our stuff we order like everyone else in live in az and i email u crazyskillz503 so please let me know if you or anyone else can help 2 get our stuff thanks mevans34@cox.net

• Li
      31st of May, 2009

I placed an order with Tattoo Supplies Direct on 5/11/09, my credit card was charged on 5/12/09. I have yet to receive the $89 tattoo starter kit. Have tried to call 2x, the mailbox is full. I have e-mailed 3x, no response. Next step is to contact pay pal I guess, then the credit card company. Wish I had checked for complaints before, didn't even think about it. If anybody has further advice, please let me know. meowuff@bellsouth.net

• Pr
      4th of Jun, 2009

Hope all of u dont take this the wrong way! I have been ordering supplies from tattoosuppliesdirect.com for the past 5 years and I have never had an issue with them up until may 5th 2009! I ordered my usuall inks, needles, grommets and ink caps! I believe Mid fEBRUARY of 2008 the company was sold and under New Management! well this new management SUCKS BUTT! it has been a whole month now TODAY!! and I still have not recieved my supplies! I too tried phone email and even mail no Response! so i sent one last email to Customer Service directly on June 1st 2009! On june 2nd I recieved an Email stating ur order has been shipped with a tracking number verifying their claim! This is the last time I deal with tattoo supplies direct! NO MORE! their NEW management sucks!! their lack of communication and service sucks! before the new management any issue was always handled over the phone with Mikey! he always picked up the phone and walked with u thru the steps! I TOO AGREE! DO NOT DEAL WITH TATTOO SUPPLIES DIRECT! THEY SUCK!! STAY AWAY FROM THEM IF POSSIBLE!!

• Lo
      4th of Jun, 2009

I am dealing with the same ###. If I could I would go up there and take care of it in person. Everyone needs to spread the work about this place. They charged my account 6 times for the same thing and now I cant get ahold of anyone from there and the mailbox is full. my email is lfisher@mohment.com if anyone has any useful information that could help me get ahold of these guys or to get my money back please email me I would really appreciate it!!!

• Lo
      5th of Jun, 2009

Everyone go to www.bbb.com and file a complaint and get these guys closed down. It doesn't take but five minutes to do!

• Bj
      8th of Jun, 2009

i too was a victim of dis bull ### company. I ordered 109 dollars worth of supplies on da 22nd of may of 09 and it is june 8th 2dai nd still no supplies. i hate dis company nd will neva again fall for a scam like dey pulled. fuqk tattoo supplies direct wit no grease!!!

• Fr
      10th of Jun, 2009

i have been waiting two weeks and my order has not been shipped. their customer service department responded to an email i sent, surprisingly because i have left several messages on voicemail and sent about 4 emails already. they stated my purchase would be shipped next week which would make it three weeks. i sent them another e-mail that if they do not send my purchase this week and i do not receive it by next week 05/15/09-05/19/09, or get a refund, i am filing a report with local police agencies (here Fl. and there) for theft and that i will be contacting the fbi reference internet fraud. i have yet to receive a reply. i encourage everyone to do the same as this is not a civil matter. it is a crime!!! frost34741@yahoo.com

• Ba
      19th of Jun, 2009

I also have been burned by this i tried something different today no responses to emails after e mails put any item in your cart and close out the web site you will get a e mail later with the companys new name on it in places i think they have sold out someone email me with internet fraud divisions number please backwoodsboy5981@yahoo.com im wondering if joker tattoo is involved also i need phissical address of this company if anyone knows it

• Je
      30th of Jun, 2009

I too just got scammed by this company- i had ordered once bef0re, and got my order in two parts- some of it was apparently on back order, but they did let me know when the first package came. now, it has been over a month, and my order has been "processing" since the day after my order. of course they took the payment the day after my order. i have emailed, left voicemails, and faxed and NOW their voicemail box is full. i see why. what a bunch of dicks. i'm gonna do everything i can to get them shut down. ###ers.

• Ep
      12th of Jul, 2009

This is ridiculous to even be conversing on this subject with such a capability for public eyes to see these complaints and the local government has done nothing! It is the appropriate hour for these simple minded scam artists to be slammed with the fact that fraud is not something that should be tolerated as an idiosyncracy; however, to this "company" it has obviously become a blaze business practice of theirs to assume they can walk all over their customers. The logistics of my ordering experience is unimportant but one may guess the relative timeline of events of my ordering experience. This is not a company because a company does not act so illegitimate, satisfaction of the customer and an exchange of goods or services for monetary gain is the underlining detail to being a company. I am going to be in contact with Crazyskillz503@aol.com as it appears that this person can collaborate to aid all of us out of this injustice. We need to pull together and shut this operation completely down, website and all. The complaints can only be filed and stacked so high before the government must get involved so lets make this so.

24th of Jul, 2009

My son placed an order May 16, 2009, it is July 24, 2009, and after several calls and emails all he's gotten from them is an advertisement.

24th of Jul, 2009

My son ordered from this company on May 16, 2009, it now July 24, 2009 and after several calls and email he's receive nothing but an advertisement. He's going back to www.protats.com. Tattoo supply direct connot be trusted.

28th of Jul, 2009

I tried this link and it wounld not send -error in format. I did, however, make report with the BBB and send a form letter to the company telling them that what they are doing is theft and that I intended to take action.

• Cl
      25th of Aug, 2009

I to was ripped off by this company and like everyone else I tried calling, I sent e-mails and no response to these ###s and im pissed off. I cant believe this is going on and really theres nothing you can do. Just spread the word!!!