Tatatel / Show some humanity

1 India Review updated:

I hereby request to you to show some humanity.

Further, this matter is more than 3 years old.

I received your call today 4th Oct, 2006 instead I request for 3rd Oct, 2006.

Now, I in examination and would request for some more time. My examination schedule ends by 16th Oct, 2006 and I had request for appointment vide when I received your telecall from Asha Madam.

May the learned officers, managers and advocates and consultant show some mercy towards the customer who had never used any of your saying or said about usage of landline phone.

May I give to your understanding that your disturbance during my examination is next to that of you killing me. So, if such things happen and as per the information given for legal support to concern legal authorities of state and central government to protect my life or/and allow me to carry permissible protest for not showing humanity and not justify the guinene plea of your customer who is and always will co-operate till end or/and who is ready with the said payment, but the company said will not give receipt which is already happened very bad experience inspite the customer must trust but the company won't the customer is this the justification or care.

I hope to get your co-operation and request to check your verification department and due to guinene for the examination I hope you can show some humanity to give some more time.

Thanking You, Wishing all officials of M/s. TATA and Mr. A. A. Khan Sahebji a very happy diwali.

Regards,
Sameer

Sa

Comments

• Br
      24th of Feb, 2007

I also have problems with tatatel. Bills are sent to me even today on a telephone surrendered on 16.10.2006. My mails not replied yet. I get threatning letters that legal action would be taken against me. One of the mails is attached here.

A copy of email to:

Officer Concerned,
    Credit & Collection dept.,
    tata teleservices (maharashtra) ltd.,
    Mumbai 400018

this refers to ur letter Ref No : 5386/North Central/PRL/05-Feb-07.

It is true that I made a mistake by getting a tata telephone connection. I made this mistake because I had great respect for tatas. After getting the telephone connection I came to know that I was wrong. I observed that there is no proper co-ordination among different departments of tata tele services and hence there was a lot of harassment from ur staff... telphone calls every now and then to inquire the same thing repeatedly, calls to make bill payments even after the cheque is collected,disconnecting the line even after collecting the bill payment... and much more.

Within a short period i got fed up of tatas and i opted to return the instrument. Even though i wanted to get rid of the connection immediately i was told that somebody from tatatele services would collect the check along with the instrument from my place, however the instrument & the cheque were not collected for another two months in spite of repeated reminders. moreover bills were regularly sent even though the telephone was not in use.

The funniest thing is that on 12th of October i received a notice from m/s aman a khan & co to make the payments of pending bills for the telephone line which was already disconnected. The same day i had talked to one of your staffs on telephone regarding the lawyer notice, who was in a lot of confusion and did not know what to tell as he was not aware of the lawyer notice.

However he promised me to collect the instrument & the cheque shortly. At last on 16-10-2006 the instrument and the cheque were collected by ur representative and a receipt was issued on the same date.Receipt no.07920. You should have a copy of the same if there is proper procedure of maintaing the records. Also the cheque i rendered was for the final settlement amount, i was told and the matter ends there.

but the billing on a disconnected phone was continued and all my complaints regarding the same fell on deaf ears. And now you have sent me the above threatening letter.

Now i request you to please stop bothering me further, instead try to have proper coordination among different departments and employ dedicated & sincere staff in order to keep proper records and to avoid harassment to customers.