Tatatel / Dissatisfaction with regard to Broadband again, again and again!

The continuous disconnection of my broadband & erratic connection & repeated talks with the customer sales rep is not taking a toll. It is now really making me think of changing my connection to another service provider, if this time the issue is not rectified.

This mail is out of pure frustration & disillusionment that Tata Indicom can not maintain its after sales service. Please give an explanation.

My broadband was down about a week back, after repeated attempts I manage to it get working, now again its being not working. If there is a major problem, let me know.

I am currently very very frustrated & angry with the customer service department.

All we consumers are looking for is good service. Hopefully somebody would take an action on the same.

I simply want error free, seamless, reliable & disconnection free Internet connectivity.

Rgds,
Aparajita

More Tatatel Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ha
      23rd of Dec, 2006

tatatel has nothing but always the answer is

this problem is due to congestion and we are doing some????? NOTHING

customer care executives are shameless as they are repeating the same answer.

tata means tata (good bye) to your peace of mind.

i am not cooking up a story, but often sleep infront of my pc when surfing through TATA

and some times when i am in hurry and the net speed is very very slow or negligible, i beat my head and think to throw the tata set from a highest place and break it into millions of pieces.

i suggest all the aggrieved customers to raise the alarm against tatas and step down the consumer court with the effective help of news channels as media has the power of public.

i declare the tata net services the worst of the world

Harpreet Singh Bhullar

24th of Dec, 2006

hi.
    I read with interest your post on the complaint board.
    I have a problem which is very hilarious and painful.
    For some reason, Tatatel has my mobile number in their database as the owner of one particluar telephone number.

The best thing - Try and send a mail to their customer care!!!!! It seems that their server rejects my complaints.

So, the motto is - If you are a Tata customer, be prepared to keep taking their calls till they themselves feel pity on you.

• Bh
      23rd of Aug, 2007

hi
    boss i join to tatatel present time working in hutch
    my contctno........9719831991

• Ka
      4th of Mar, 2008

I have given shifting application on 25.01.2008 at guntur to my new house at D.No.6-2-89/2, First Floor, Guntur 522002 from my old house D.no.6-8-28 Ground Floor, Guntur 522002. As a proof of address I have enclosed our house owner electricity bill as asked by your Guntur office bearer. Also your Guntur office person came twice for verification of my new address, but regret till today my phone hasnot been shifted. Your office is very far and my husband Mr. Omprakash Hundia visited your office four times but till today no result. If you are not interested to shift the phone please cancel the same. I am not liable to pay the monthly rental from 25.01.2008

3rd of Jun, 2016
    Tatatel - Harassment by TATA
    India

I read with interest your post on the complaint board. I have a problem which is very hilarious and painful. For some reason, Tatatel has my mobile number in their database as the owner of one particular telephone number. Since the last one year, I have written umpteen mails and make a few calls, requesting them to exonerate me from the travails. I still get about 15 reminder per month, at odd hours, reminding about due dates and payment schedules.

Worst is still to come- Repeated requests go unheard. Nobody bothers to cut down the threatening tone----we are TATA, we will keep harassing you till the owner of the phone pays up.... AS IF IT IS MY FAULT THAT somebody else is not paying up.

3rd of Jun, 2016

worst company and worst customer care