Tataindicom Walky / Delay in activation of life time free/free rs 1650 topup

1 India Review updated:

Dear Sir?Madam
Please note my Telephone No:65783721 and my ESN No:[protected]. Numerous calls were made from cell no:[protected]/[protected]. They offered me life time free incoming and Rs 1650/ topup if I pay RS 1250/- in cash and they said they are calling from Tataindicom Walky. Although I insisted paying by cheque, he said it take 8 days if paid through cheque so agreed to cash, Neaxt day a youngman in Tie collected RS1250/-incash after showing his Tataindicm ID NO: 0375. and promised me it will be activated next morning i.e. on 29th Nov 2007.
sir may bring to your kind notice that it has not yet been done so yet . please let me whats happing.

yours sincerely
praveen kumar

Comments

• Vi
      23rd of Nov, 2007
    tataindicom walky - Not returning the security after disconnection.
    tata indicom
    India
    www.tataindicom.com

I took the connection of tataindicom walky last year. After 2 months I closed this connection. I was waiting for my security which i deposited at the time of taking connection. I talked to them and they said there are some pending bills . please clear these bills and in 30 to 45 days you will get your security back. So i cleared my pending bill. I deposited the bill at 7 sep 2007 and now more than 2 months have spent. but they are not listen to me. they are not responding me. pls. help me.
    yours faithfully