Tataindicom / Post Paid Broadband Service / Awful service!

1 India Review updated:

TataIndicom is one of the waste provider and customer support i have seen. They are the waste people in time support. This sentence I'm saying from my situation at present. I have applied for a tataindicom BroadBand connection on the middle of june 2007. Customer executive came to my house and taken 4496 rupees. And he told me within a week the connection will be up.

For taking money and cheque, they are the good people. My cheque was debited from my account within a week. But i didn't got my connection. I have applied for Broadband connection due to my official work. Till now i didn't got the connection.

Then i thought of calling my executive who took my application form. That was one of the great drama i have seen. First he took my call and told i will make your connection within 5 days. Server has to become ready on my area. Now I'm asking one question to tataindicom management, without anything ready you people will take money from customer. Or you people don't have money to make your server ready. So for that you will take money from poor customer. After 5 day again i called that executive he wont pick my call.

If i call from my mobile. Then my great search started i have to call from outside. That time he did when call from that area he wont take his number. And if someone take also he is not here. Call evening 8. If i call evening 8 his mobile is switch off.

After this great drama i thought of calling tataindicom Customer support. I have talk to customer executive around1 hour. Regarding my connection. They told me "Your complain will be fixed within 24 hours" after this they are given one complain number. I have waited another 24 hours. No response or no call from tataindicom broadband. Like that i have go lots of complain number and i have called more than times to customer service.

My application form number is 1169218. My complain number are 2941618,3007534 one more is there. I don't have right now I'll give that one as my post to this message. Apart from these i have send 4 to 5 mail to customer support. They will say within 24 hours we will fix your problem.

Till now these are not given for me connection.Todays date is 22 july 2007. And they are taken application and Money from me 28 june 2007.

What a Great Great Great Great Support for Customer... Never go for Tataindicom Broadband connection in life. Still I'm waiting for connection. God now when i'll get a CONNECTION!!! I'm waiting for that Amazing Phenomena... called tatindicom broadband service.

MY application number is 1169218
My Mobile Number is [protected]
My Plan is Post paid Infinity 256
I have paid 4496 rupees.

Comments

• Ag
      26th of Feb, 2008

Quick Summary of my experience with TATA Indicom broadband @ Chennai.

TATA Indicom broadband (VSNL) guys lost track of money they took from me.
    Kept blaming about non-payment and started to de-activate my connection without prior notice.
    Remember I am a customer who had been using TATA Indicom broadband for a year now.
    Activated the connection Feb 15th 2007

If this is how they treat their customer who had been using it for a year, forget those new comers. Will be treated next to piece of ###.

They have damn good technology in place and BUNCH of IDIOTS to maintain their backoffice operations.

Another way they cheat customers is by not giving the downtime credit for usage.
    Its like sarkari office... Working or not you still need to pay the full rent.

Now read my communication to TATA Indicom broadband and their response.
    -agni sharman
    Chennai.

Here is the copy of my communication with TATA Indicom Broadband @

-Sharman (agni)
    Sharman’s Cab Company
    mailbox@agnisharman.com

• Um
      21st of Dec, 2008

I can understand the problem better. B'se I going through the simillar kind of problem now. I was bit fortunate to get the connection within 3 days. After that the service is very bad.

I took this Tata indicom broadband connection so that I can do my personal work from home after the working hour(10-7pm). Or during my leisure time or weekends. But this TATA INDICOM Broadband works during office hour only. Since last two weeks I am struggling with it. Same problem in week ends as well. Accidentally it is working now(21st Dec 08 Sunday).

The most irritaing thing is whenever you call to customercare, they will not record any complain from the customer. They only listens to the customer and the as usual response is like "Your issue will be addressed with in next 24 hrs".

The most sad part is you will call from your mobile to the customer care and they will drive thru the hell lot of steps to check the connectivity. Their netwok will be back after making you to hold for 35-40 mins. God know whether those customer care people do something or that is the minimum time required to get the network Or Customer's good luck. But next day morning you are back to the same situation. If you have some urgent work for 5 mins, either you have to go to the cafe or make a call to customer care and be ready to spare 40 minutes with them. At the end, Your monthly expenses looks like : Rs. 2040/-(Tata Indicom Broadband Rent - 750 + Tax - 90 + Mobile bill- 1200(40*30)).

If you observe the above statistics, it is better to shift your house near to a internet cafe so that you can surf anytime(Rs.10 per hour with better service) and without any pain. Or look for some providers other than TataIndicom.

If anyone is interested to listen more about my bad experience with Tata Indicom, you can reach me on 9845564626.

• Gu
      29th of Dec, 2008

My Compliants is this with out my premision you tata indicom customer any other person delivered the my bill & without premission send any other person mail why this last worring last two monyh later my compliant but every month same pl last copmliant