Tataindicom Mobile Services / Illegal use of mobile / poor service!

1 India Review updated:

Tata indicom has been my worst experience till date.I ordered for a cell phone which was supposed to be delivered to me 2 months back. For initial couple of days i received phone calls from ur customer care dept mentioning that i will recieve a cell phone in one or two days time which actually never happened and now i have been receiving bills on a regular monthly basis for April 07 and May 07 which clearly indicates that somebody is using that phone. That somebody cannot be anybody but i m pretty sure that, that person belongs to company an is aware of all the loopholes. The number reflecting on the bill is [protected] which is obviously not been used by me. When i received the first bill in April 07, i went to Tataindicom office in okhla, Newdelhi-india and requested to cancel the number. They committed that in few working hours this number will be disconnected which actually never happened and the number is still going on strongly. My concern is not the payment of bill coz if i m not using it nobody can make me pay for it. My concern is that if this number is being used for illegal purposes it may cause trouble for me as it is issue in my name.

Comments

Sa
  4th of Dec, 2007

poor services.

15 or 16 days i would be a new connection of tata indicom. but no response. i gave everything of verification document. but he said give me a once again of your document.

My formNo. - DL00745949

Sa
  4th of Dec, 2007

15 or 16 days i would be a new connection of tata indicom. but no response. i gave everything of verification document. but he said give me a once again of your document & i also paid Rs 800/-

Ba
  19th of Dec, 2007

I also got the this stupid tata indicom... actually i buy sim from okhla... but the dealer didnt submit my documents to them. As a result they stop my services. But in response to this i submitted the same in company to avail the service. But they didnt start my service as its mandatory for dealer to submit the documents. (acc to their policy). As a result my connection is still blocked. PLz dont go for tata indicom.Very poor service they will provide to you.

Mo
  23rd of Jan, 2008

Fully agreed, very poor system for making bills, they just disconnect the connection without proper calculation of bills. Have an experience, got an sms that will discontinue ur service as usage is going high & they disconnected but when bill came it was well in limit & i was paying a lot as my mobile was not working for sm particular time. Its a bunch of ........

Ra
  3rd of Apr, 2009

Hi sir

This is Ravinder pal singh .i want to lodge complaint against TATA Indicom people, they have been harassing to my family members by calling regularly regarding bills for those numbers (212189619 and 6584019) which have no connection with me..

My number is 6510350..which i have already disconnected after paying bill of Rs.1175 on 26 feb 2009 reciept no..8420812 with account no... 205386575 with following address

Gurvinder Singh
hno..542 gali no2 nr railway station
9810630079/9810659827

I request somebody to look at this matter on urgently otherwise i have to take action.

Ravinder pal Singh

Harrassing and tourching

An
  18th of Sep, 2009

Dear Sir,

we are regular customer of Tata Indicom but.We are not satisfy with your service because of many reasons.we have not received our Bill at every month already we have paid advance chq at every month but your services is very poor. We are very disspoint with your service.
Look into the matter Details under below:-
Direct Tata indicom Ltd.(West Patel Nagar)
A) Mr.Rajesh Jhigan.(Manager) Mob No-9212109595

and my personal no is 9953670196
From Anjali Kaushal

Gi
  19th of Sep, 2012

Sirrrrrrrr...I have a prepaid no. 9213727899...& were completely happy with that. But after forcing ur stupid executive I agreed to change my no to postpaid. He gave me wrong information because of that my no. is switched off since 1 week nd m facing lots of problem day by day. I have already gave an application to ur Cannaught Place office for disconnecting the Tata Service.
My complaint no. is 327384503.
I were regular customer of Tata Indicom service since 7 yrs & I never got any problem but now I m hopeless with your service.
If u can start this service by today then it is ok for me & if u can't then plssss plssss plssss disconnect this.

15th of Dec, 2012

Dear Customer,

Dear Customer,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly provide us your Tata Indicom connection details or your alternate contact number so that we can get in touch with you. Should you require any further assistance please mail us at 'Customer.care@tatatel.co.in' or you can call us on 040-66570232 (10 am to 6 pm from Monday to Saturday).

Sincerely,
Tata Indicom

19th of Dec, 2012

Hi Hemant,

We have received your complaint and we will ensure it is resolved soon.

Thanks and Regards,
Customer Care
Tata DOCOMO

28th of Dec, 2012

Hi Hemant,

The number has been disconnected and the outstanding amount for the number is Rs. 0/-.

Thanks and Regards,